The paper presents the results of theoretical studies of the temperature field, velocity and pressure in the proposed design temoregulyatora. It is shown that in this case there is an almost linear regime on the coolant flow rate, which gives the opportunity to work in the hot water heating system with a constant hydraulic regime change in the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the coolant only heating devices.
The system of water heating with low-temperature coolant through the use of hydraulically variable mode heating devices while maintaining a constant in the rest of the system and increase the range of effective operation of thermostats, allowing to reduce the required pressure in the heating system and capital costs by reducing the number of required balancing valves in the heating system
1. Nudler G. I. Tulchin I. K. Automation of engineering equipment of residential and public buildings. – M. : Stroyizdat, 1988. – 223 p.
2. Svobodnokonvektivnye flow, heat and mass transfer: Trans. from English / Gerhart B., Dzhaluriya I., Mahajan R. L., Sammak B. – M. : Mir, in 2 books. Bk. 2, 1983. – 528 p.
3. Pyrkov V. V. Modern heating units. Automation and Control / V. V. Pyrkov. – K. : II DP “Takі right”, 2007. – 251 p.
4. Granovsky V. L. General principles for design and testing of heating appliances with built-in thermostats / V. L. Granovsky // AVOK. – 2005. – № 4. – S. 48–52.
5. Dzeltis EE Climate control air-conditioning systems: Handbook / E. E. Dzeltis. – M. : Stoyizdat, 1990. – 176 p.
6. Petitjean R. Total hydronic balancing: A handbook for design and troubleshooting of hydronic HVAC systems / R. Petitjean. – Gothenburg: TA AB, 1994. – 530 p.
7. Pokotilov V. V. Control valves automated heating and cooling systems / V. V. Pokotilov. – Vienna agency: “HERZ Armaturen”, 2010. – 176 p.
8. EN 215-1: 1987 Thermostatic radiator valves. Part 1. Requirements and test methods.
9. GOST 30815-2002 SCI. Thermostats, automatic heaters hot water heating systems of buildings. General specifications. – M. : Russian State Construction Committee, the PMU LAC 200210.
10. GOST 14770-69 Actuators. GSP. Technical requirements. Test methods. – M. : Publishing House. Standards, 1988. – 10 p.
11. GOST 28923-91 MGS. Regulators of temperature, operating without external power source. General technical requirements and test methods. – M. : Standartinform, 2005.
12. Wytczne projektowania instalacji centralnego ogrzewania. – Warszawa : COBRTI “INSTAL”, “UNIA CIEPLOWNICTWA”. – Suplement do wydania II. 1993–1994. – 43 p.