The paper comprises the results of the analysis of the fatigue strength of the framed shaft headgear structures, among them a multiple-rope hoisting plant, resting nodes of guide pulleys. The analysis was carried out on the design model consisting of flat and spatial finite elements within the software complex “Ansys Workbrench 14.0”. From the numerical experiments the typical ranges of alternating stresses were fixed in the sub-pulley frames of the semi-hipped headgear; the analysis of the stress-deformed state under dynamic loads was carried out; the behavior of the dynamic stress cycles was found out and on its base the fatigue strength was tested by three techniques: the Building Code II-23-81* (point 9.2*), the Building Code В.2.6-163 (point 1.11.2) and EN1993-1-9-2009 (point 8).
1. USSR, TsITP Gosstroy, 1991. SNiP II-23-81 *. Design standards. Steel construction. Moscow: b.n.
2. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, 2011. DBN B.2.6–163. Norma proektivanna, vigotovlennya і installation. Steel constructions. Kiiv: b. n.
3. Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus, 2010. EN1993-1-9-2009. Design of steel structures Part 1–9. Fatigue strength Minsk: b. n.
4. Kushchenko, VN, N. A., 2012. Analysis of the stress-strain state of the nodes of the bearing of guide pulleys on the pile structures of the shaft lashing headlight. Metal constructions, 18 (2), pp. 97–109.
5. Kushchenko, VN, N. A., 2011. Analysis of the stress-strain state of the main bearing elements of frame lateral shaft pilers. Metal constructions, 17 (3), pp. 151–165.
6. Kushchenko, V. N., K. A. S., 2003. Experimental investigation of the dynamic behavior of designs of mine rigs. Bulletin DDABA, 2 (39), pp. 46–52.
7. V. A. Buryak, V. F. E. S. N. G. A. A., 2010. Engineering Analysis in Ansys Workbrench: Proc. benefit.. Samara: Samar. State Tech. Un-t.