The article deals with the existing system of gas pipelines between hydrocarbon production facilities at the Yuliivskyi oil and gas condensate production facility (YOGCPF). This system of gas pipelines ensures the flow of hydrocarbon raw materials from the wells of Narizhnianske, Yuliivske and Skvortsivske oil and gas condensate fields to the complex gas treatment unit (CGTU). The preliminary treatment of natural gas from mechanical impurities, liquid, hydrocarbon condensate and water is carried out at gas preparation plants of these fields. Gas treatment and the extraction of liquid hydrocarbons, condensate and propane-butane fractions are carried out at CGTU-2. Complex measures are proposed to optimize the operation of gas condensate wells of the Skvortsivske field and to prevent the accumulation of contaminations in the inner cavity of gas gathering pipelines. They predict construction of the booster compressor station, change of the connection of the existing gas gathering pipeline and construction of the additional gas gathering pipeline. The implementation of these measures will allow the reliable transportation of gas and stable hydrocarbon production. For the timely monitoring, it is proposed to install the control and measuring devices,
such as pressure and temperature gauges, that will provide the automatic control of the parameters of gas gathering pipelines. In order to increase the efficiency of the operation of gas pipelines in case of liquid accumulation in the lower sections of the route, the authors propose the methods for the inner cavity cleaning, the injection of the solution of surfactants, the creation of high-speed gas flow, and the use of foam.
1. Sait NAK “Naftohaz Ukrainy” [Web-site of NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine”], available at: http://www. naftogaz. com [In Ukraine].
2. Sait PAT “Ukrhazvydobuvannia” [Web-site of JSC “Ukrgasvydobuvannya”], available at: http://ugv. com. ua [In Ukraine].
3. Lysko A. A. (2017), Vyrishennia prohramy zbilshennia vydobutku vuhlevodniv [Performing the program of hydrocarbons production], Oil and Gas Energy–2017, Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Conference, Ivano-Frankivsk, May 15–19, 2017, pp. 83–85 [In Ukraine].
4. Fesenko Yu. L., Kryvulia S. V., Bratakh M. I. (2017), Pryntsypy dyversyfikatsii potokiv hazu vlasnoho vydobutku z rodovyshch PAT “Ukrhazvydobuvannia” [Principles of diversification of gas flows from the production fields of JSC “Ukrgasvydobuvannya”], Oil and Gas Energy–2017, Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Conference, Ivano-Frankivsk, May 15-19, 2017, pp. 217–218 [In Ukraine].
5. Volovetskyi V. B., Frait M. V., Vytiaz O. Yu., Shchyrba O. M. (2008), Stabilizatsiia vydobutku hazu, kondensatu ta vyluchennia propan-butanovoi fraktsii na Yuliivskomu NHKR [Stabilizing the production of gas,
condensate and extraction of the propane-butane fraction in Yuliivske OGCF], Prospecting and Development of Oil and Gas Fields, No. 1 (26), pp. 82–86 [In Ukraine].
6. Volovetskyi V. B., Shchyrba O. M., Velychko V. V., Vytiaz O. Yu., Doroshenko Ya. V. (2013), Optymizatsiia roboty sverdlovyn Narizhnianskoho ta Yuliivskoho NHKR [Optimizing the operation of wells in Narizhnianske and Yuliivske OGCF], Prospecting and Development of Oil and Gas Fields, No. 4 (49), pp. 127–136 [In Ukraine].
7. Volovetskyi V. B., Shchyrba O. M., Vytiaz O. Yu., Velychko V. V., Kotsaba V. I., Vasylenko S. V. (2017), Osoblyvosti vydobuvannia vuhlevodniv na Yuliivskomu NHKR [Peculiarities of hydrocarbons production
in Yuliivske OGCF], Scientific Bulletin of Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, No. 1 (42), pp. 33–45 [In Ukraine].
8. Volovetskyi V. B., Frait M. V., Shchyrba O. M., Vytiaz O. Yu. (2010), Intensyfikatsiia vydobutku vuhlevodniv v umovakh znyzhennia plastovoho tysku v pokladax vizeiskykh ta serpukhivskykh horyzontiv Yuliivskoho NHKR [Intensification of hydrocarbons production in conditions of reservoir pressure decline in the deposits of the Visean and Serpukhovian beds of Yuliivske OGCF], Scientific Bulletin of Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, No. 2 (24), pp. 34–40 [In Ukraine].
9. Bratakh M. I., Dobrunov D. Ye., Shkeir Ali. (2017), Vplyv hidravlichnoho stanu systemy promyslovykh hazoprovodiv na rezhym roboty obiektiv hazovydobuvnoho kompleksu [Influence of the hydraulic state of the system of gas field pipelines on the operation of the production sites of ga production complex], Oil and Gas Energy–2017, Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Confe-rence, Ivano-Frankivsk, May 15–19, 2017, pp. 204–205 [In Ukraine].