The analysis of international rankings of logistic infrastructure by country and region,
analysis of the place of Ukraine in these rankings are made in the article. In particular,
Logistics Performance Index (LPI) shows that Ukraine performs one and a half worse than the
leader – Germany. Ukraine shows a negative trend of LPI even against countries with lower
average incomes. The undisputed leader in this group is India. Ukraine occupies only 35th
place in accordance with the index of developing logistics markets, according to the Agility
Emerging Markets Logistics Index. Ukraine ranked 137th out of 144 in the road quality rating
from the World Economic Forum. The problems of the components of logistic infrastructure in
terms of types of transport development are demonstrated, and the prospects of their
development in the light of integration of our state into the world economic space and
European logistics infrastructure are presented. The main problems of virtually all structural
elements of logistic infrastructure in Ukraine are the high level of its physical and moral
deterioration. In fact, the logistics infrastructure of all types of transport for years has not been
properly supported, has not been updated and now does not meet the requirements of
international logistics operators. The development of transport infrastructure is an important
factor not only for integrating Ukraine into the world economic market, but also for
integrating the social and economic space of Ukraine, which not only links the regional system
of settlement and production but also contributes to the specialization and co-operation of
economic agents. The modernization of logistic infrastructures, which has remained since the
90s of the previous century, raises not only the task of replacing obsolete equipment and
engineering structures, but it also requires complex and systematic reengineering of logistic
infrastructure in accordance with new technologies of freight flows processing. Accordingly,
the problems of research of implementation of innovations into logistic infrastructure are
raising their importance.
Key words: logistic infrastructure, international rankings of logistic infrastructure,
1. Tsenkler N. I. (2016) Logistic potential of the region: the essence and methodical approach to its evaluation. Economic forum. No. 1. 84-91.
2. Korniyetskyy O. V. (2015) Theoretical Basis for the Development of Regional and Interregional Transport and Logistic Systems. Business navigator. No. 1 (36). 107-112.
3. Ustenko M. O. (2015) The urgency of the formation of transport-logistic systems in the conditions of eurointegration. The Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry. No. 50. 207-210.
4. Kovalska L. L. (2016) Transit Transport Flows of Ukraine: Assessment of Trends and Directions of Optimization. Economic Forum. No. 4. 53-58.
5. Kozeletskyy P. S., Kolesnik E. O., Silina, I. S., (2017) How to use world experience for the development of modern automotive infrastructure in Ukraine. The Young Scientist. № 45. 5.
6. Mazurenko O. O., Kudryashov A. V. (2016) Prospects for further development of international transport corridors of Ukraine. Transport systems and technologies of transportation. No. 12. 58-61. https://doi.org/10.15802/tstt2016/85885
7. Chernega O. B. Trends and Peculiarities of Management of Infrastructure Development of the EU. Scientific Bulletin of the Kherson State University. No. 19b part 2. 21-24.
8. Arvis J. F., Saslavsky D., Ojala L., (2016) Connecting to Compete 2016. Trade Logistics in the Global Economy. The Logistics Performance Index and Its Indicators. Washington: Communications Development Incorporated. 62 p. https://doi.org/10.1596/24598
9. International LPI global ranking. Retrieved from: https://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global.
10. Agility Emerging Markets Logistics Index 2017. Interactive Map. Retrieved from: http://www.agility.com/EN/About-Us/Pages/Emerging-Markets/2017/Interacti....
11. Korneyko Ya.R. (2013) Technological and informational advantages of the formation of multimodal transport and logistics centers. 113-117.
12. Gurzhiy N. M., Gorodova A. V, Odinets T. E. (2016) The state and prospects of economic development of enterprises of the transport infrastructure of Ukraine. Economy and Society. Issue No. 3. 61-65.
13. Kuzmenko A. V. (2015) Conceptual bases of development of transport-logistic infrastructure of railway transport of Ukraine. Bulletin of Khmelnitsky National University. No. 2, T. 1 (222). 165-170.
14. Kotenko A. M, Svitlychna A. V., Shileev P. S. (2015) Technologies and technical means of combined cargo transportation on the factors of global logistics. A ScienceRise. No. 1/2 (6). 21-25.
15. Ukrainian roads in the top ten of the worst in the world. Retrieved from: http://zik.ua/news/2017/06/06/ukrainski_dorogy_u_desyattsi_naygirshyh_u_....
16. Nedikova E. V., Zotova K.Yu. (2016) Features of the influence of roads and motor vehicles on the environment. The Economics and Ecology of Territorial Formations. No. 2. 82-85.
17. Kolomin V. V., Rybkin V. S. (2015) Motor transport as the priority source of atmospheric air pollution (review of literature). Natural sciences. No. 1 (50). 26-34.
18. Karpenko O. (2015) Conceptual principles of development of transport-logistic enterprises. Collection of scientific works DETUT. Series «Economics and Management». Extract 33. 46-53.
19. Rumyantsev A. P., Yaremovich P. P. (2016) Infrastructure of cross-border commodity flows., Bulletin of Khmelnitsky National University. No. 2, Volume 1. 232-235.
20. Popova N. V., Shynkarenko V. G. (2016) Modern tendencies of development of transport-logistic systems. Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry. No. 53. 54-60.