This scientific paper evaluates the activity of collective means of placement as recreational sphere organizations on the basis of statistical data divided into two groups: hotels and similar means of placement and specialized means of placement. This paper focuses on the analysis of the degree of the recreational industry development of Ukraine by means of statistical analysis of the dynamics of the number of CMP by their types and the number of 4 persons placed there during 2014–2016.
The article also analyzes the level of income from the services provided by the CMP. This article highlights the dependence of the number of people accommodated in hotels and similar facilities in 2016 on the level of the service provided on the basis of additional structural units of CMP according to the types of funds and regions. The article deals with the ranking of regions and selecting regions with the largest amount of recreational resources for developing their potential and tourist infrastructure.
Also the authors reveal the incompleteness of the rooms in CMP. Moreover, this paper defines the basic problems of effective functioning of recreational sphere organizations in Ukraine and the ways of its elimination
1. Horbal U. (2007). Recreation potential as an object of scientific analysis in social geography. Visnyk of Lviv National University. [Lviv National University Bulletin] Series: geographic. No 34, 52-55.
2. Bahrii M.V. (2014). Cluster - a promising direction for the development of the tourist-recreational region. Electronic scientific special edition "Effective economy". No 6. Retrived from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3168.
3. Dubodielova A.V., Kulyniak I.Ya, Bondarenko Yu.H. (2014). Cluster approach to the analysis of the development of international tourism in Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of the National Forestry University of Ukraine: a collection of scientific and technical works. No 24.6, 195-201.
4. Zaitseva V.M. (2016). Of the formation of tourist clusters in the Zaporizhzhya regio. Global and national problems of the economy. No 10, 586-590.
5. Malska M.P., Kizyma V.L., Munkachii I.Z. (2018). Adaptation of enterprises of the hospitality industry to the requirements of the environment. Economy. Management. Innovations. Series: Economic Sciences. No 1. Retrived from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/eui_2018_1_12.
6. Kovalova Yu.M., Alysheva N.V. (2008). Practical examples of the functioning of clusters in the world. Mechanism of regulation of economy. No 3 (2), Vol. 1, 92-100.
7. Kovalchuk I.Ye. (2014). Problems and perspectives of the clustering of the tourist industry of Transcarpathia. Scientific Bulletin of the Mukachevo State University. Series Economics. No 1, 67-71.
8. Tsikhanovska V.M., Kovalchuk S.Ya. (2015) World Tourism Market: Ensuring Competitiveness. Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanitarian University. Series: Economics and Management. No 13, 4-7.
9. Kopets H.R., Klimkovska Ya.M. (2012). Marketing aspects of tourist cluster activity in Ukraine. Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University. No 749, 424-428.
10. Savitska O.P., Savitska N.V., Kulyniak I.Ya. (2012). Formation of tourist attractiveness of territory. Scientific Bulletin of the National Forestry University of Ukraine: a collection of scientific and technical works. No 22.15, 148-154.
11. Skarha O.O. (2018). Directions of integration of Ukraine into the world market of tourist services in the conditions of globalization. Economical space. No 130, 36-49.
12. Halasiuk S.S., Husieva O.V. (2008). Structure of the market of facilities of the Odessa region. Scientific Bulletin. No 18 (52), 3-13.
13. Herasymenko V.H., Kuznietsova N.M. (2004). The state and prospects of the development of the resort and recreation complex of the Odessa region. Odessa: TsNTEI, 115-120.
14. Mylashko O.H. (2014). Collective means of placement as an object of statistical study. Bulletin of Social and Economic Research. No 2, 202-206.
15. Vostrikova A.V. (2013). Small means of placement: foreign experience for Ukraine. Geography and Tourism. No 25, 59-66.
16. Vedmid N. (2012). Methodological bases of typification of subjects of sanatorium and resort activity. Bulletin of the Kiev National Trade and Economic University. No 6, 72-83.
17. Halkiv L.I., Sorochak O.Z. (2017) Statistical typology and analysis of the activities of institutions of the sanatorium and resort area. Effective economy (electronic professional edition). No 11. Retrived from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5851.
18. Humeniuk V.V. (2013). Financing sanatorium and resort services in the discourse of social insurance. Economic Bulletin of the Donbas. No 1, 114-118.
19. Mazaraki A.A., Vedmid N.I. (2013). Sanatorium-resort and health-improving enterprises: structural parameters of development. Development Economics. No 3, 51-55.
20. Niezhnik O. (2015). Analysis of the current legislation in the sphere of public administration of sanatorium and resort complex of Ukraine. Actual problems of public administration. No 2, 106-111.
21. Morshyn: sleepy resort, where they love sex. Retrived from: https://tsn.ua/blogi/themes/tourism/morshin-sonniy-kurort-de-lyublyat-se....
22. Economic statistics / Economic activity / Tourism / Methodological explanations. Retrived from: http://www.lv.ukrstat.gov.ua/ukr/si/metod_15.php?ind_page=si&vid=1&ozn_n... 6&code=24&show2=1.
23 Order of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine "On approval of the form of state statistical observation № 1-CZR (annual)" Report on the activities of the collective placement facility for 20__ "(legal entities) and # 1-CRA (annual)" Report on the activities of the collective means placement for 20__ year "(individuals-entrepreneurs)" dated November 20, 2015, No. 338. Retrived from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/norm_doc/2015/338/338_2015.htm.
24. Collective placement in Ukraine in 2014: Statistical collection/ State Statistics Service of Ukraine. 200 p.
25. Collective placement in Ukraine in 2015: Statistical collection/ State Statistics Service of Ukraine. 200 p.
26. Collective placement in Ukraine in 2016: Statistical collection / State Statistics Service of Ukraine. 200 p.
27. Inflation Index. Retrived from: https://index.minfin.com.ua/ua/economy/index/inflation/.
28. Halasiuk S.S. (2016). Motel as the main type of hotel enterprises of automobile tourism. Economy and society: electr. scientific professional edition. No 3, 165-170.
29. Law of Ukraine "On Tourism" dated September 15, 1995, N 325/95-VR, with amendments and additions. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/324/95-vr.