The synthesis and coverage of foreign experience in the organization of production at industrial enterprises has a diverse focus and encompasses methods that increase the productivity of their productive activities in various ways. In this context, the Japanese experience of organizing production deserves special attention. The advantages of its application are demonstrated by Japanese companies that are world leaders in terms of achieved product quality, productivity, stock optimization, in-house and other costs.
In the article are considered such methods in the organization of production as lean production, the theory of constraints, and others used for the production of goods and services using various resources and aimed at ensuring defect-free production at a speed that meets the needs of consumers by eliminating unnecessary losses.
The overall efficiency of equipment (OEE) as a system for analyzing the overall efficiency of the equipment is considered. It is designed to control and increase the efficiency of production and is based on the measurement and processing of specific production indicators.
Types of losses that affect the efficiency of the equipment are described. The relationship between OEE and energy efficiency of production is investigated. The high level of defective products that do not meet the quality standards, inefficient production planning, the slow operation of equipment is all a vivid example of the causes of energy losses.
The use of the considered methodologies will allow identifying limiting factors – “bottlenecks” of production activities and determining the degree of achievement of goals as a result of the introduction of modern progressive methods of organizing production activities in the enterprise.
1.Alymov O.M. (2014). Pershyy etap modernizatsiyi ekonomiky Ukrayiny : dosvid ta problemy [The first phase of modernization of Ukraines economy: experience and problems: monograph] IEP NAN Ukrayiny, KPU. Zaporizhzhya. [in Ukrainian].
2. Buzhymska K.O. (2009). Modernizatsiya ekonomiky: tekhnolohichno-strukturnyy aspekt [Modernization of the economy, technological and structural aspect] Visnyk ZhDTU [Bulletin of ZhDTU], 3(49). [in Ukrainian].
3. Valinkevych N.V. (2012). Upravlinnya potentsialom ta rozvytkom pidpryyemstv na osnovi modernizatsiyi[Management capacity and enterprise development based on modernization]. Visnyk Chernivetskoho torhovelno-ekonomichnoho instytutu. [Bulletin of Chernivtsi Trade and Economic Institute] , 1(45). [in Ukrainian].
4.Galkiv L.I. Ekonomichna statystyka: Navchalnyj posibnyk [Economic statistics: Textbook]/ L.I. Galkiv, N.P. Lutchyn, B.S. Moskal'. - Lviv: "Novyj svit-2000", 2010. - 400s. [in Ukrainian].
5. Zakharin S.V. (2013). Investytsiyne zabezpechennya innovatsiynoho y tekhnolohichnoho rozvytku promyslovykh pidpryyemstv [Investment implementation innovation and technological development of industrial enterprises] Stratehiya pidpryyemstva: adaptatsiya orhanizatsiy do vplyvu svitovykh suspilno-ekonomichnykh protsesiv monohrafiya. [Business Strategy: adapting organizations to leverage global socio-economic processes monograph] Kiev: KNEU. [in Ukrainian].
6. Zakharchenko V. Y. (2011). Ynnovatsyonnoe razvytye v Ukrayne : nauka , tekhnolohyya , praktyka : monohrafyya. [Innovation development in Ukraine monograph] Odessa : Favoryt [Odessa: Favorite]. [in Russian ].
7.Kuzmyn O. E. (2013). Klasteru kak vazhnuy faktor pryvlechenyya ynvestytsyy na promyshlennyye predpryyatyya [Clusters are an important factor in attracting investments to industrial] Byznes ynform [Business Inform], 4. [in Ukrainian].
8. Petrovych Y.M. (2012). Sutnisna kharakterystyka ponyattya modernizatsiyi pidpryyemstva v systemi ekonomichnykh katehoriy [The essential characteristics of the concept of modernization in the economic categories] Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» [Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic"], 748. [in Ukrainian].
9. Fedulova L.I. (2008). Tekhnolohichna modernizatsiya promyslovosti Ukrayiny [Technological upgrading industries Ukraine] Nats. akad. nauk Ukrayiny, Derzh. ustanova "In-t ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannya"[Nat. Acad. Science of Ukraine, State. Institution "Institute of Economics and Forecasting"]. Kiev: Chetverta khvylya.
10. Cesarotti, V., Di Silvio, B. , Introna, V., (2009). Energybudgeting and control: A new approach for anindustrial plant. International Journal of Energy Sector Management. Volume 3, Issue 2, 26 June 2009, 131-156. https://doi.org/10.1108/17506220910970551
11. Liker Jeffrey (2003). The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World's Greatest Manufacturer / J. Liker- McGraw-Hill: 1 edition, December 17, 2003. - 330 p.
12. Peter F. Drucker (2001). Management Challenges for the 21st Century / P. Drucker: Harper Business, - 224 p. 12. Petrovich J.M. and Novakivskii I.I. (2012). Modern concept of a model design of an organizational system of enterprise management. Econtechmod: an international quarterly journal on economics in technology, new technologies and modelling processes. Vol.1. No.4 Lublin, Lviv, Rzeszów, 41-48.
13. What is Overall Equipment Effectiveness? Free resources and fresh perspectives on OEE. Retrived from: http://oee.com [Date 23 August 2016].