SHV (Series Humanitarian Vision) publishes only original and peer-reviewed articles on the basis of positive responses of the anonymous reviewers. SHV Editor Board denies any kind of plagiarism. Editor Board recognizes the advice of Committee on Publications Ethics (http://publicationethics.org), Elsevier Publishing Ethics (http://elsevier.com/editors/perk/what-is-elsevier-publishing-ethics), and Scopus (http://info.sciverse.com/editors/scopus/scopus-in-detail/content-selection).
On the base of those advices, SHV Editor Board formulated some rules for editors, reviewers, and authors.
The Rules for Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board
1. SHV Editor-in-Chief is responsible for the acceptance of the submitted articles regarding their theoretical level, conceptual development, novelty, copyright, and plagiarism.
2. SHV Editor-in-Chief and any member of Editorial Board don't spread any information about the author of the submitted article to anyone other.
3. SHV Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board recognize the freedom of research approaches, ideas, conceptions, methodological plurality, which are presented by the authors of submitted articles without any race, religious, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, gender discrimination.
4. SHV Editor-in-Chief and any member of Editorial Board should do not use the denied papers for own research purposes.
The Rules for Peer-Reviewers
1. The main task of peer-reviewer is the evaluation of submitted articles. He or she makes the decision to publish or not the submitted articles. Peer-reviewer via Editor-in-Chief may give the author the advice how to improve the submitted articles.
2. Peer-reviewer communicates directly with the Editor-in-Chief or the Executive Secretaries.
3. Peer-reviewer must be specialist of the high level in the domain which is presented in the submitted articles.
4. Each submitted article is considered as confidential material and should be sent only to the chosen reviewers by Editor-in-Chief or Executive Secretaries after consultations with Editor-in-Chief.
5. Peer-reviewer must be objective, inform the Editor or the Executive Secretaries about any similarities of the submitted articles with the articles which he or she knows.
6. Acceptance and rejection of submitted articles must be grounded on the peer reviewer's arguments which should be clear and avoid any personal criticism.
The Rules for Authors
1. The author is responsible for the accuracy of quotations and submits an only original article which not has been published in any other journals.
2. It would be better if the author of the submitted article is one without any co-author. In the case of co-authors, SHV Editor and Editor Board accepted only no more than two authors of the submitted article.
3. Authors must disclose any substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results of their research. All sources of support for the author/research should be disclosed in the submitted manuscript.