The implementation of effective communication processes in urban socio-communication environments is a necessary prerequisite for the formation of procedures for professional self- determination of residents in “smart” cities. They provide interpersonal relationships in the urban society, in particular the education system, the labor market, and the transformation that take place in the economy of cities and territorial communities. The conducted research shows that the process of choosing a person’s professional direction is a complex, multi-step, iterative socio-communication process that requires a large number of parameters and prerequisites. In order to increase the efficiency of the decision-making process by the entrant for the choice of the future specialty, a software-algorithmic complex has been developed that implements information technologies for choosing a profession and supporting the training of specialists. The article considers the architecture of the software-algorithmic complex as a component of the project activity to meet the needs of the IT industry in skilled personnel, whose training begins with the school. The authors, using the functional capabilities of the software- algorithmic complex, analyzed the tendencies for the compilation of external independent evaluation by graduates of secondary schools in Ternopil in subjects specialized for the IT industry specialties. The results of the EIT and the selection of subjects for its assembly testify to the gradual increase in the interest of entrants in the IT industry.
1. Nota, L., Santilli, S., & Soresi, S. (2016). A Life‐Design‐Based Online Career Intervention for Early Adolescents: Description and Initial Analysis. The Career Development Quarterly, 64, 4-19. https://doi.org/10.1002/cdq.12037
2. Charles, E. & Wang. Y. (2017). Social influence in career choice: Evidence from a randomized field experiment on entrepreneurial mentorship. Research Policy, 46, 636-650. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2017.01.010
3. Frans, M. (2017). A Dialogue Worth Having: Vocational Competence, Career Identity and a Learning Environment for Twenty-First Century Success at Work. Enhancing Teaching and Learning in the Dutch Vocational Education System, 139-155.
4. Bomba, A., Nazaruk, M., Kunanets, N., & Pasichnyk, V. (2017). Constructing the diffusion-like model of biocomponent knowledge potential distribution. International Journal of Computing, 16(2), 74-81.
5. Pasichnyk, V., & Nazaruk, M., (2017). Software-algorithmic complex of information and technological support of training specialists in the conditions of smart city. Scientific Bulletin of UNFU, 27(9), 78-85. https://doi.org/10.15421/40270917
6. Kunanets, N., Nazaruk, M., Nebesnyi, R., & Pasichnyk, V. (2018). Information technologies of personalized choice of professionals in smart cities. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 65(3), 277-290. https://doi.org/10.33407/itlt.v65i3.2172
7. Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment. Statistics of the main EEO session, from https://zno.testportal.com.ua/opendata.
8. Open school. Admission 2019, from https://open-school.uspishnemisto.com.ua