The importance of implementing standards at all levels of education is an important and integral factor in the growth of the intellectual potential of Ukraine. The approaches of a market economy dictate to educational institutions the conditions for the support of both high-quality educational services and the publication of educational documents in accordance with European norms and rules. This is a key to competitiveness.
In modern conditions, graduates of higher educational institutions, must have certificates and other documents confirming the quality of the educational services, as well as guarantee the uniqueness and security of received documents. In addition, such documents must comply with technical regulations. Moreover, higher educational institutions that produce such documentation must convincingly prove their competence by developing appropriate information support, as this increases the document credibility issued by assessing their competence on the basis of generally accepted criteria. In the field of improving such products, the main role is played by integrated product quality management based on international standards ISO 9001.
The purpose of the article is to analyse existing documentation and build information support in the production of a diploma of higher education at the Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. The “Diploma” information system was developed in the Microsoft Access environment for imprinting changing personalized information about graduates in the diploma forms. The developed information support made it possible to optimize the process of preparing state-certified higher education documents and significantly reduce the price of higher education application forms, as well as increase the competitiveness of university students, in particular, Lviv Polytechnic National University, in international labour markets, such as the European Union.
1. Law of Ukraine (28.12.2014). On Higher Education, № 76-VIII. Article 7.
2. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (May 12, 2015). "On Approval of Document Forms on Higher Education (Scientific Degrees) of the State Sample and Annexes thereto, the Sample of Academic Certificate", No. 525.
3. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (30.03.2015). "On Documents on Higher Education (Scientific Degrees) of the State Model".
4. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (10.12.2003). "On Approval of the Regulations on IVS "EDUCATION" and the Procedure for Ordering, Issuing and Accounting of Documents on Education of the State Model", № 811.
5. Holoshchuk, R. (2015). Documentation support for the production of student tickets at the Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. Information, Communication, Society: Proceedings of the 4th International Scientific Conference ICS-2015, 218-219.
6. Shakhovska, N., Vovk, O., Hasko, R., Kryvenchuk, Y. (2017). The method of big data processing for distance educational system. Proceedings of the XII-th International Scientific and Technical Conference "Computer Science and Information Technologies", 461-473. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70581-1_33
7. Vovk,O., Pasichnyk,V., Shakhovska,N., Yakushev,V. (2013). Computer intellectual property: a tutorial. Lviv, 317.
8. Holoshchuk, R., Kostiv, Y. (2016). Documentation and information support for the production of diplomas on higher education at the Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. Information, Communication, Society: Proceedings of the 5th ICS-2016 International Scientific Conference, 268-269.
9. Holoshchuk, R., Kostiv, R. (2017). Organizational support for the production of documents on higher education of the state sample to graduates of Lviv Polytechnic. Information, Communication, Society: Proceedings of the 6th International Scientific Conference ICS-2017, 201-202.