The importance of using modern software and hardware in the life of a citizen and the
state was described. The issue of integration of information technologies and achievements of
computer technologies in activity processes of government bodies in various spheres are
considered, examples of accessible electronic resources available to citizens of Ukraine, which
help to solve the issues of interaction between a citizen and the state, are given, their
advantages and disadvantages are analyzed. The problems that are inherent in the functioning
of state bodies in Ukraine, which can be fully or partially solved with the help of modern
information technologies, are identified. The necessity of creation of the information system of
state administration (ISSA) is proved and the relevance of its implementation in Ukraine is
substantiated, the list of criteria, which the system must satisfy, and the issues that it should
solve are formulated. The general structure of ISSA is presented, its elements are highlighted,
and their interaction is described. The list of modules, that can be included in the system, is
given. The questions of deployment of the system vertically and horizontally on the maximum
possible number of chains – elements of infrastructure – are considered; examples of finite
chains of the deployed system are described. The issue of integrating the artificial intelligence
module into the ISSA has been investigated, advantages of its use in the public sphere have
been determined. The dependence of the human factor and the transparency of management is
analyzed. The problem of integrity and adequacy of data of the system is considered. To add a
module for the prevention of errors was suggested as a subsystem of control of correctness of
working. The structure, the general principle of operation and the algorithm of the system of
responding to the requests of citizens (SRRC) are described; issues and problems that may
arise during its implementation are considered, as well as ways to solve them. The issue of
access to SRRC is investigated. The criteria for software tools, which can be used to implement
the system, are defined. It is proposed to implement the SRRC as an entry point for the
development of the information system of state administration.
1. Lufkin, B. (2017). Could Estonia be the first “digital” country? BBC. Retrieved February 11, 2019, from http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20171019-could-estonia-be-the-first-digi...
2. Agadjanov, M. (2016). What should be the real e-government? Estonia is an example. Habr. Retrieved February 11, 2019, from https://habr.com/ru/post/395579/
3. ProZorro. (2019). Retrieved February 13, 2019, from https://prozorro.gov.ua/
4. The united state portal of administrative services. (2019). Retrieved March 10, 2019, from https://my.gov.ua/
5. Electronic petitions. Official online representation of the President of Ukraine. (2019). Retrieved February 13, 2019, from https://petition.president.gov.ua/
6. Fielding, R. T. (2000). Architectural Styles and the Design of Network-based Software Architectures. (Doctor of philosophy dissertation). University of California, Irvine.
7. Glushkov, V. M. (1982). Basics of paperless informatics. Moscow: Science.
8. The law of Ukraine "On electronic trust services" dated 05.10.2017 № 2155-VIII. (2017).
9. Electronic digital signature. (2019). Wikipedia. Retrieved February 21, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signature
10. Judd, J. (2018). Benchmarking the request time of Laravel, ASP.NET Core and Django. Medium. Retrieved February 24, 2019, from https://medium.com/@jamesjudd_21057/benchmarking-therequest-time-of-laravel-asp-net-core-and-django-7c1c3e9663d