The peculiarities of development of software on the platform of mobile operating
systems, for informative support of tourists are analyzed. The proposed recommendation
system is based on the use of the functionality of GPS-modules of the smartphone in order to
take into account the current location of the user, as well as the actual distances to the target
objects of the route. This, in turn, is an informational and technological basis for the
implementation of the functions of optimizing excursion routes.
The analysis of structure and constituent parts of spatially-oriented advisory systems,
features of their use in the construction of excursion routes. The recommendation system
recognizes important facts from a plurality of indicators, captures the similarity of the facts,
makes conclusions using induction, analogy, deduction and evaluates the results of its work.
The algorithm of the advisory system is to optimize the excursion route by means of spaceoriented
technologies. The authors carried out a typological division of excursions, among
which a tour, which includes only those excursion objects that are suitable for the season,
multi-city tour of historical and modern direction, which provides an overview of historical
and cultural monuments, buildings and structures, natural objects , places of famous events,
elements of city improvement, industrial and agricultural productions, memorable places
connected with historical events in the life of our people, development of society and state,
review of buildings and structures, memorial sites monuments related to the life and activity of
prominent personalities, works of architecture and urban planning, buildings: residential,
public, industrial enterprises, cultural objects, engineering structures (fortresses, bridges,
towers), mausoleums and other buildings, such as forests, groves, parks, rivers, lakes, ponds,
reserves, sanctuaries, individual trees, relict plants, viewing of expositions of state and national
museums, art galleries, permanent and temporary exhibitions.
1. Coyle, L., & Cunningham, P. (2003). Exploiting re-ranking information in a case-based personal travel assistant. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on case-based reasoning. DESA, Secretariat for the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Division for Social Policy and Development of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations (DESA) (2016). Accessibility and disability inclusion in urban development. Retrieved from: http://www.un.org/disabilities/documents/2016/Urban/DESAissuepaperon Acces sibility and InclusionofPersonswithDisabilitiesin
2. Charu C. Aggarwal (2016). Knowledge-Based Recommender Systems Recommender Systems. Cham: Springer Nature Switzerland AG. pp. 167–197
3. Maede Kiani Sarkaleh, Mehregan Mahdavi And Mahsa Baniardalan (2012) Besigning a tourism recommender system based on location, mobile device and user features in museum International Journal of Managing Information Technology (IJMIT) Vol. 4, No. 2, May 2012 DOI : 10.5121/ijmit.2012.4202
4. Huang, Y., & Bian, L. (2009). A Bayesian network and analytic hierarchy process based personalized recommendations for tourist attractions over the internet. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(1), 933–943
5. Tusch, R. M., Jakab, J. Köpke, A. Krätschmer, M. Kropfberger, S. Kuchler, M. Ofner, H. Hellwagner, L. Böszörmenyi, (2008). “Context-Aware UPnP-AV Services for Adaptive Home Multimedia Systems”, International Journal of Digital Multimedia Broadcasting, vol. 2008, Article ID 835438, 12 p.
6. Tourist Destination Management : Instruments, Products, and Case Studies (2019) Edited by Nazmi Kozak , Edited by Metin Kozak Cham: Springer Nature Switzerland AG 310 p.
7. Ambite, J., Knoblock, C., Muslea, M., & Minton, S. (2003). Heracles: Hierarchical dynamic constraint networks for interactive planning. Access mode https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/948a/5889a5a61ac0c768d367750a468243ff5d...
8. Parle, E., & Quigley, A. (2006). Proximo, location-aware collaborative recommender Access mode: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228892667_Proximo_Location-Awar...
9. Espinoza, F., Persson, P., Sandin, A., Nyström, H., Cacciatore, E., & Bylund, M. (2001). GeoNotes: Social and navigational aspects of location-based information systems. In Abowd, Brumitt, & Shafer (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 2201) pp. 2–17.