The aim of the research lies in defining the technological and economical effectiveness of the higher institutions’ activities. The guarantee of university’s innovative development lies in expanding the role of knowledge in a modern society and universities in the economy. From the universities at the level of the traditional tasks of study and research (correspondingly the first and the second functions of universities) there originate the economic and social development (i.e. the universities acquire the third function – become one of the development drivers). The way of universities’ informatization lies in the development and implementation of intellectual products. To choose the correct direction of the system’s development is of outmost importance. Our priority task is to create the knowledge-intensive product, having both current applied value and a great potential in the perspective. The main problem in spreading the digital content is “piracy”. Neither any protection, nor any strict copyright legislation can safeguard its theft and unlawful distribution. To our mind, the solution of this problem lies in the content individualization. Lviv Polytechnic National University Institutional Repository http://ena.lp.edu.ua 16 When building the information system there is a need  to realize not the links of storage devices, but of the information elements themselves. The success of any country’s development is defined by the speed with which the results of a scientific work are implemented in new technologies and technological products in the market i.e. the speed of the commercialization of the developments and the implementation of the intellectual products of the universities .
1. Technology of a virtual laboratory workshop creation in information-educational environment / Putilov G.P., Tarasov, I.A., Tumkovsky S.R. – Mode of access: http://learning.itsoft.ru/docs/ptt.html.
2. Mazur M. P. The new model of digital distribution as an example of educational process / Mazur M. P., Yanovsky M.L. // Measuring and computing devices in industrial processes. – Khmelnitsky, 2009. – № 1. – P.159–166.
3. Mazur M. P. Peculiarities of practical virtual communication tools for distance learning training courses / Mazur M. P., Petrovsky S.S., Yanovsky M.L. // Information Technologies in Education: Collected Essays. Issue 7. – Kherson: KSU Publishing, 2010. – P.40–46.
4. Patent 98343 Ukraine, IPC G 06 F 9/445, G 06 F 13/00 The way of individual approach in selecting and forming digital content in the system of digital distribution / Mazur M. P., Yanovsky M. L., Slobodyanyuk S. M. ; applicant and patentee is Khmelnitsky National University. – Publ. 10.05.12.
5. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 10 from 12.01.04. “On the experiment with distance learning in Khmelnitsky State University.”
6. Commission by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, IT / 488 – 2007 “Development of distance learning courses and their use in training modern professionals”.
7. Commission by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, № IT / 584 – 2009 “Research and application foundations of software and methodological support of a unified e-learning system based on the Ministry’s of Education and Science of Ukraine bank of distance learning courses”.
8. Slobodyanyuk S.M. Integrated approach to the information software of distance learning support / Slobodyanyuk S.M. // Computer-integrated technologies: education, science, industry – Lutsk, 2013. – № 11. – P.134–138.