The article analyzes the talk show as a genre of mass culture. Attention is drawn to the fact that the basic principles on which the talk show is based is the truthfulness and reality of what you are talking about. Almost always in the show you can hear life's extraordinary stories - this is a kind of highlight of the program. Or simply invite people to the TV show who know the content of the problem not from the statistical data, but have a wealth of personal experience in one or another topic. The show is considered as a multi-faceted means of filling the television broadcast, multifunctional aspect of mass and interpersonal communication. The emphasis is placed on the fact that social TV projects are always focused not only on communication, but also on therapy. It is assumed that in each transmission will be offered some, at least intermediate, solution to the problem. Potentially, such programs may serve as exemptions from widespread cultural fears and prejudices. Finally, like other TV projects, talk shows should also entertain an audience by holding it around the screens. It is the compositional features that distinguish the talk show among other types of discourse and determine its influence on the formation of the worldview. Efficiency is achieved through work on specific schemes, as shown in this research. Exactly today they have a significant influence on the formation of the television. The stylistics of contemporary television is dictated by the laws of the spectacle, the elements of which enriched television journalism, creating, in essence, a new genre format that has the character of the show.
Currently, TV shows are among the most rated broadcasts, so their authors are interested in maintaining and preserving the audience.
Today's social projects, or pseudo-social talk shows, do not give space ratings, they support the average picture of the day. The taste disappears from television. Everything flood the television mass market.
1. Byrbom M. Khozjayn tok-shou / M. Byrbom // Sputnyk–TV. – 2005. – No. 7. – S. 17.
2. Gholodnykova Ju. A. Polytycheskoe tok-shou kak vseukraynskaja medya-yghra / Ju. A. Gholodnykova // Uchenыe zapysky Tavrycheskogho nacyonaljnogho unyversyteta ym. V. Y. Vernadskogho. – Seryja «Fylologhyja. Socyaljnaja kommunykacyja». – T. 21 (60). – 2008. – No. 1. – S. 268–276.
3. Ghurevych P. S. Prykljuchenyja ymydzha: typologhyja televyzyonnogho obraza y parametrы egho vospryjatyja / P. S. Ghurevych – M. : Yskusstvo, 1991. – 221 s.
4. Kuznecov Gh. Tok-shou: neyzvestnыj zhanr [Tekst] / Gh. Kuznecov. – M., 1998. – 48 s.
5. Laryna E. Gh. Tok-shou kak zhanr televyzyonnogho dyskursa y egho konstytutyvnыe pryznaky / E. Gh. Laryna // Lynghvystyka y mezhkuljturnaja kommunykacyja: Materyalы reghyonaljnoj nauchnoj konferencyy Povolzhjja y Severo-Kavkazskoghoreghyona (19–21 aprelja 2004). – Volghoghrad : Volghoghradskoe nauchnoe yzdateljstvo, 2004. – S. 193–197.
6. Ljuys B. Dyktor televydenyja : per. s anghl. / B. Ljuys. – M. : Refleks Buk, 1973. – 130 s.
7. Moghylevskaja E. Tok-shou kak zhanr TV: proyskhozhdenye, raznovydnosty, pryemы manypulyrovanyja [Elektronnyj resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.relga.ru