The author considers the creative approaches of contemporary journalists to solving the problem of literate introduction of the Ukrainian vocabulary into the language of mass media. It is noted that under the influence of the Russian language certain lexical units, the structure of which does not correspond to the Ukrainian norms of the creation of words, became established. On concrete examples, it is demonstrated how modern journalists apply such rules 150 of creation oflexicalunits that are characteristico the Ukrainian language. The article analyzes the journalistic text in terms of lexical creativity of journalists. It is indicated that the signs of lexical creativity are the exact words and the economy of linguistic means. It is focused on the fact that the main method of compression is the professional use of word-building resources. It is indicated that the ability to align the ample word is a significant feature of journalistic proficiency. The article analyzes the mass media texts in terms of the use of prepositions. The peculiar attention is paid to the correctness of using the logical prepositions and the prepositions of the place. The article analyzes mass-media texts from the point of view of the use of not only meaningful, but auxiliary words as well. Examples are given that prove that today journalists activate prepositions, conjunctions, and particles that have been rarely used until recently because they were replaced by structures that were copied from the Russian language. Particular attention has been paid to the normativity of the use of temporal, logical and spatial prepositions. It is pointed that the prepositions have certain shades of meaning and that is why journalists must be very precise in choosing these prepositions in every language situation. This study proves that the latest journalism, tries to provide the selection of effective ways of informing. Clarity, efficiency and attractiveness are the peculiarities of the modern media style. The research also confirms that the journalist can actively contribute to the linguistic codification of the Ukrainian language.
1. Karavanskyi S. Sekrety ukrayinskoyi movy / S. Karavanskyi. – Lviv, 2009.
2. Farion I. Movna norma: znyshchennya, poshuk, vidnova / I. Farion. – Ivano-Frankivsk : Misto NV, 2009.
3. Bereza T. Harna mova – odnym slovom: slovnyk vyshukanoyi ukrayinskoyi movy / T. Bereza. – Lviv : Apriori, 2015.
4. Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoyi ukrayinskoyi movy. – K., 2007.
5. Antonenko-Davydovych B. Yak my hovorymo. – K., 1999. – S. 164–165
. 6. Zubkov M. Suchasna dilova mova za profesiynym spilkuvannyam / M. Zubkov. – Kh., 2006. – S. 50–53
. 7. Terlak Z. Problema kodyfikatsiyi syntaksychnykh norm // Zbirnyk prats i materialiv na poshanu profesora Ivana Kovalyka. – L., 2003. – s. 168.
8. Universalnyy slovnyk ukrayinskoyi movy [Tekst] / Z. Y. Kunch. – Ternopil : Navchalna knyha–Bohdan, 2005. – 848 s.
9. Novitniy rosiysko-ukrayinskyi slovnyk / uklad.: T. V. Kovalova, L. P. Kovryha. – Kharkiv : Sinteks, 2004. – 1168 s.