Introduction. The application of a systematic approach to business process modeling is an effective solution for finding options for optimizing the organization’s activities, forecasting and minimizing potential risks. The correct construction of the model allows to systematize each individual process, and all business processes of the enterprise simultaneously. It is important to take into account the peculiarities of the functioning of individual enterprises and to construct business processes in accordance with them. The chosen topic is relevant for the research, as modern market conditions lead to an increase in the role of using and implementing modern methods of modeling and optimizing business processes at enterprises. Purpose. The purpose of the study is to outline the essence of the systematic approach to modeling business processes and to distinguish the features of its application at enterprises. Results. The latest research and publications on the use of a systematic approach to business process modeling was analyzed in the article. Also the article examines the current state of the system approach to business process modeling using the example of the Polish market. The survey was analyzed, the purpose of which was to determine the level of maturity of business processes in Polish enterprises and the management approach to them. According to the survey, the essence of systematic approach to business processes approach was explained; the research on the effectiveness of its application has been carried out, the main problems that may arise in the process of implementing a systematic approach to business process modeling in the enterprise were identified; the peculiarities ofthe use of the investigated approach in accordance with the specifics of different enterprises were defined; the value of the system approach to business processes modeling at the enterprise was generalized, as well as proposals for the improvement and optimization of business processes using the systematic approach were developed. The main factors specific to each enterprise that have an impact on business process modeling were described. Also the article describes the sequence of implementation of the system approach to business process modeling, its key elements and core tasks. The main elements of the business model were described: the owner of the business process, the mechanism of control and management within the framework of the considered business process, the executors of the business process, the inputs of the business process, the resources of the business process, outputs the business process, the result of the business process, the consumer of the result of the business process. The key step in using the system approach to business process modeling is the evaluation of the developed model, on this purpose following criteria being proposed: process efficiency, process efficiency, level the distance from counterparties, the length of the process, the cost of the process, resource productivity, the cycle of the process, the level of interdependence of tasks, the efficiency of the workflow, the quality of the process. The main methods of business process modeling were outlined. A more detailed description of the method of functional simulation of SADT, which increases the flexibility of business modeling was made. Conclusion. The purpose of further authors’ research is to develop a methodological approach to business processes assessing, which will eliminate the disadvantages of existing approaches and methods and allow a comprehensive, comprehensive analysis of business processes of enterprises and organizations, regardless of their field of activity. Unlike the existing, the methodological approach should take into account the main indicators of effectiveness, efficiency, financial and temporal indicators, as well as quality and fragmentation indicators.
1. Oikhman E.H., Popov Ye.M. (1997) Reinzhynirinh byznesa: reinzhynirinh orhanyzatsyy y ynformatsyonnыe tekhnolohyy [Business reengineering: reengineering an organization in information technology]. Moskov: Fynansy y statystyka. (in Ukrainian)
2. Repyn V. V. (2007) Byznes-protsessy kompanyy: postroenye, analyz, rehlamentatsyia [Business processes of the company: construction, analysis, regulation]. Moskov:RYA"Standart y kachestvo". (in Ukrainian)
3. Robson M., Ullakh F. (1997) Praktycheskoye rukovodstvo po reinzhynirinhu byznesprotsessov [A practical guide to business process reengineering]. Moscov: IuNYTY. (in Russian)
4. Hammer M., Champy J. (1993) Reengineering the corporation: a manifest of business revolution. New York:Harper Business.
5. Deming W. E. (1982) Quality, productivity, and competitive position. Cambridge: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Advanced Engineering Study.
6. Avhust-Vylhelm Sheer (1999) Byznes-protsessy. Osnovnye poniatyia. Teoryia. Metody [ Business processes. basic concepts. Theory. Methods] M: Vest. MetaTekhnolohyia. (in Russian)
7. Mineev Ye.I. (2012)Modeliuvannia biznes-protsesiv [Business process modeling]. Retrieved from http://zavantag.com/docs/663/index-1248743.html. (in Ukrainian)
8. Procesowcy.pl (2016) Byznes-protsessy kompanyy [Business processes of the company]. Retrieved from procesowcy.pl (in Ukrainian)
9. Sytnyk V.F., Orlenko N.S.(1999) Imitatsiine modeliuvannia [Simulation]. Kyiv: KNEU.(in Ukrainian)
10. Bratushka S.M. (2009) Imitatsiine modeliuvannia yak instrument doslidzhennia skladnykh ekonomichnykh system [Imitation modeling as a tool for researching complex economic systems]. Kyiv:Visnyk Ukrainskoi akademii bankivskoi spravy. (in Ukrainian)
11. Bilovodska O.A. (2010) Ekonomichne obgruntuvannia reinzhynirynhu biznes-protsesiv vyrobnychykh pidpryiemstv [Economic justification for reengineering business processes of manufacturing enterprises]. Sumy: Mriia-1. (in Ukrainian)
12. Sichko T. (2016) Metody modeliuvannia biznes-protsesiv pidpryiemstva zasobamy systemnoho analizu [Methods of modeling business processes of the enterprise by means of system analysis].Vinnytsia:Vydavnytstvo Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu.
13. Shemaieva L.H. (2009) Upravlinnia yakistiu biznes-protsesiv na pidpryiemstvi [Quality management of business processes in the enterprise]. Kharkiv: Kharkivskyi natsionalnyi ekonomichnyi un-t.
14. Bai S.I. (2009) Rozvytok orhanizatsii: polityka, potentsial, efektyvnist [Organizational development: policy, potential, efficiency]. Kyiv : Kyivskyi natsionalnyi torhovelno-ekonomichnyi un-t.