The radical reform of the management mechanism, its focus towards market models of globalization of the economy, and the substantiation of changes in investment decisions are relevant. Such problems arise both at the level of primary business entities, and in the higher levels of management of the international corporation brand Renault.
The assessment of the change in the effectiveness of the project is carried out at the following stages:
1) when evaluating the project at the pre-investment stage, where the economic safety and efficiency of the resources invested in the project are assessed, outside the context of the source of their occurrence (own or borrowed, internal or external); 2) in assessing the change in the efficiency of the use of equity to finance the project at the investment and operational stages.
The goals of both the owner and the investor are obvious — to get the most guaranteed benefits from investing capital. They can be achieved as a result of selecting a quality project that allows you to evaluate and effectively achieve the goal. The urgency of investment efficiency is a key component of the process of managing economic security and innovation in the enterprise.
It was investigated which type of investment could be optimal depending on the stage of project implementation (budget financing, risk investments, commercial). This model shows the moment of returning investments, receiving profits, falling sales, and so on. Due to high interest rates by banks in detail in the stages of the innovation process, investments are made that are necessary for the implementation of the innovation project.
Market conditions allow the use of different ways of financing innovative activities. This ensures the freedom of action of economic agents. The Bank evaluated the economic security of the innovation project and provided collateral for the property. PE “Avtotehtsentr-Chervonograd” is responsible, guarantees return, has no debt. All data, estimates, plans, forecasts, offers. The conclusions are given in the project regarding its potential profitability, sales volumes, expenditures are based on the research and analysis of the activity of PE "Avtotehtsentr-Chervonograd“.It is desirable to further analyze the Nash equilibrium. This will show the problem of individual decision-making at the enterprise and the lack of information exchange with other entities.Market conditions allow the use of different ways of financing innovative activities. This ensures the freedom of action of economic agents. The project “Opening of the shopping and service center” Renault “in Chervonograd on the basis of PE “Autotechtsentr-Chervonograd” provided for the construction of the first full-fledged trade and service complex of the foreign brand Renault in the city of Chervonograd. All the above information is presented by two companies (according to their analysis and experience): Renault Corporation in Ukraine and Clayland Corporation and Investment (TM Chicken HUT).
The analysis made it possible to evaluate the changes and effectiveness of the project on the materials of PE “AvtoTechTsentr-Chervonograd”, which can be used to make decisions on the feasibility of introducing innovations. The company’s income has grown at 300%, and the cost of purchased goods /services. The material expenses increased most, which indicates the growth of the material and technical base, in particular, the cost of equipment and technical means of organizing practical places.
Therefore, managers reviewed the investment project at the investment and operational stages, made significant changes. Instead of a part of the project, Renault’s auto parts market used its own areas under the project “The Activity of Driving School”. This was achieved by opening a new Renault-based truck, a reputable brand and pricing policy that, based on its own experience and market analysis, will best be obtained for customers in the region. The company began registering its activities in 2017 and expands its provision of services to the population. Collaboration with Fastfood TM “Chicken HUT” was not implemented in practice, and the trading area was used to open its own cafeteria. An enterprise should increase its investments in economic security in order to mitigate the higher risk of information leakage. Also, instead of investing more in information security, Renault will reduce its investment in security, which will further increase the risks.
It is desirable to further analyze the Nash equilibrium. This will reveal the problem of individual decision-making at the enterprise and the lack of information exchange with other entities.
The Bank evaluated the economic security of the innovation project and provided collateral for the property. PE “Avtotehtsentr-Chervonograd” is responsible, guarantees return, has no debt. All data, estimates, plans, forecasts, offers. the conclusions given in the project regarding its potential profitability, sales volumes, expenditures are based on the research and analysis of the activity of PE “Avtotehtsentr- Chervonograd”.
1. Kavun S. V., Pylypenko A. A., Ripka D. O. (2013) Ekonomichna ta informatsiina bezpeka pidpryiemstv u systemi konsolidovanoi informatsii : navchalnyi posibnyk [Economic and information security of enterprises in the system of consolidated information: a textbook] . Kharkiv: XNEU Retrieved from http://184.108.40.206/jspui/bitstream/123456789/6818/1/.pdf (in Ukrainian)
2. Zhy'vko Z. B., Svatyuk O. R., Kopy'tko M. I. (2018) Korporatyvne upravlinnia v systemi ekonomichnoi bezpeky : navch. posib. [Corporate governance in the system of economic security: a textbook] Lviv: Lviv State University of Internal Affairs. Retrieved from http://www2.lvduvs.edu.ua/pidruchnyky-posibnyky (in Ukrainian)
3. Hreshchak M. H., Kolot V. M., Nalyvaiko A. P. (2006) Ekonomika pidpryiemstva : pidruchnyk. [Enterprise Economics: a textbook] Kyiv : KNEU (in Ukrainian)
4. Pro innovatsiinu diialnist. Zakon Ukrainy. (2002) [About innovative activity. Law of Ukraine ] Dokument 40-IV ( Redakciya vid 05.12.2012) Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15 (in Ukrainian)
5. Vasylkevych L. O. (2013) Teoretychnyi pidkhid do formuvannia povedinky spozhyvachiv [Theoretical approach to the formation of consumer behavior] // Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky [Sustainable economic development]. Vseukrainskyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal. Ternopil: ITEP, SMP TAIP, 314-320. Retrieved from https://www.uniep.km.ua/pdf/_1_2013.pdf (in Ukrainian)
6. Xiaofei Qian, Xinbao Liu, Jun Pei & Panos M. Pardalos (2018) A new game of information sharing and security investment between two allied firms, International Journal of Production Research, 56:12, 4069- 4086, DOI: 10.1080/00207543.2017.1400704
7. Pinker S. (2018) Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress. Viking.
8. Gunasekaran & E. W. T. Ngai (2007) Knowledge management in 21st century manufacturing, International Journal of Production Research, 45:11, 2391-2418, DOI: 10.1080/00207540601020429 https://doi.org/10.1080/00207540601020429
9. Thomas Piketty's (2014) Capital in the 21st century, Munich Personal RePEc Archive. Retrieved April 20.