The article is dedicated to the topical issue of the realization of the European quality standards conformity assessment procedure, which is undergoing an active transition in connection with the harmonization of the domestic system of standards. In particular, the need to pass conformity assessment in a foreign certification center is considered in order to obtain further opportunities for placing products on the EU markets.
During the development of the article, the current situation in the field of standardization, technical regulation and conformity assessment in Ukraine, which are in the phase of modernization and reformation, was investigated. In addition, the main problems in this area faced by domestic enterprises were highlighted, the solution of which could be to appeal to foreign certification centers to confirm compliance with the standards. To substantiate the need for the transition to EU quality standards and passage of conformity assessment abroad, the statistical data on the geographical structure of exports of commodity group 8518000000 products was analyzed. As a result, it was determined that more than 75% of all exports are made to the EU territory. Such results testify to the prospects of the indicated market and the expediency of Ukrainian commodity producers output on it. As far as one of the requirements of market surveillance in the EU is the presence of a certificate of conformity of the product characteristics to the standards, a comprehensive technology for passing the procedure for assessing the conformity of the standard EN 54-24 has been developed on the basis of the Lviv enterprise LLC RPE “Electroprylad”,. The implementation of the recommended technology will enable the company to further place its products on the EU market and thereby expand its activities and develop the factory. In addition, the developed mechanism is characterized by the universality of its ability to be used by various domestic enterprises, including for passing the assessment of compliance with other EU quality standards.
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro standartyzatsiu” vid 05.06.2014 №1315-VII. Retrieved from http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1315-18.
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro tekhnichni rehlamenty ta otsinku vidnovidnosti” №124-19 vid 15.01.2015 р. Retrieved from http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/124-19.
- V Ukraini tryvaie vprovadzhennia yevropeiskykh standartiv: eksperty rozpovily pro rezultaty [The implementation of European standards is ongoing in Ukraine: experts have told about the results]. Retrieved from https://www.unian.ua/eurobusiness/1629907-es-dopomagae-finansuvati-perehid-ukrajini-na- evropeyski-standarti-minekonomrozvitku.html.
- Datsyshyn K. (2012) Uhoda pro zonu vilnoi torhivli z YeAVT yak krok do zblyzhennia z YeS [Free Trade Area Agreement with EFTA as a step towards rapprochement with the EU]. Aktualni problemy mizhnarodnykh vidnosyn [Actual problems of international relations], 104(2), 66-71.
- Dobrovolska V. V. (2018) Pravovi zasady standartyzatsii ta sertyfikatsii v Ukraini [Legal principles of standardization and certification in Ukraine]. Aktualni problemy derzhavy i prava [Actual problems of the state and law], 38, 278-282.
- Zovnishnia torhivlia okremymy vydamy tovariv za krainamy svity [Foreign trade of certain types of goods by countries of the world]. Retrieved from https://ukrstat.org/uk/operativ/operativ2018/zd/e_iovt/arh_iovt2018.htm.
- Kryvous V. (2018) Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu ta YeS: perspektyvni mozhlyvosti ta ryzyky ZVT+ [EU-Ukraine Association Agreement: Prospective Opportunities for Cooperation and Risks of FTA +]. Zhurnal yevropeiskoi ekonomiky [Journal of the European Economy], 3, 262-272.
- Kryshtof N. (2018) Reformy derzhavnoho upravlinnia v systemi tekhnichnoho rehuliuvannia – zaporuka zabezpechennia vykhodu ukrainskoi produktsii na zovnishni rynky [Public administration reforms in the system of technical regulation – the key to ensuring the entry of Ukrainian products into foreign markets]. Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii derzhavnoho upravlinnia pry Prezydentovi Ukrainy [Bulletin of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine], 1, 113-123.
- Melnyk T. M. (2014) Netaryfnyi protektsionizm u krainakh YeS ta Ukraini [Non-tariff protectionism in the EU and Ukraine]. Biznes Inform [Business Inform], 1, 20-27.
- Musiienko D. I. (2018) Standartyzatsiia yak odyn iz priorytetnykh napriamiv nablyzhennia do Yevrosoiuzu [Standardization as one of the priority areas for getting closer to the European Union]. Suchasna spetsialna tekhnika [Modern special equipment], 4, 40-49.
- Pasichnyk L. P. (2012) Tekhnichni umovy yak vyd normatyvnykh dokumentiv zi standartyzatsii [Specifications as a type of standardization documents]. Bibliotekoznavstvo. Dokumentoznavstvo. Informolohiia [Library Science. Documentary science. Informology], 3-4, 31-36.
- Proshchannia z radianskym HOSTom: Chomu Ukraini potribni yevropeiski standarty? RE:FORMA. Retrieved from https://hromadske.ua/posts/chomu-ukraini-potribni-ievropeiski-standarty-...
- Reforma systemy tekhnichnoho rehuliuvannia [Reform of the technical regulation system]. Retrieved from https://www.slideshare.net/MaxNefyodov/23062015-49735344.
- Savitskyi A. V. (2018) Standartyzatsiia i sertyfikatsiia yak vazhlyvyi instrument upravlinnia yakistiu produktsii pidpryiemstva [Standardization and certification as an important tool for quality management of enterprise products]. Ekonomichnyi prostir [Economic space], 71, 239-247.
- Takhtai N. V. (2012) Analiz metodiv ekonomichnoi efektyvnosti standartyzatsii ta yakosti produktsii [Methods analysis of economic efficiency of standardization and product quality]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Kharkivskoho universytetu Povitrianykh syl [Proceedings of Kharkiv University of the Air Force], 2, 127-130.
- Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection. Retrieved from https://www.cnbop.pl/en.