The purpose of the article is to determine the scope and priority of solving problems of creative entrepreneurship development, as well as to develop its program of facilitation.
In accordance with the stated goal, the following research objectives were identified: to formulate a list of problems of the development of national creative entrepreneurship; to develop a program of facilitation of creative entrepreneurship in Ukraine; to propose a list and classification of support measures within the framework of the facilitation program; to investigate alternative variants of financing of economic activity of creative business entities.
It was found out that the list of the main problems of the development of national creative entrepreneurship includes: the complexity of economic activity as a result of base on unique and original ideas that have no analogues, which leads to a high degree of risk; complicated access of creative business entities to financial and credit resources; unsatisfactory level of state support for creative entrepreneurship due to lack of understanding and perception of its specificity; the discrepancy between the level of remuneration in the creative industry and the volume of sales of goods (services), which leads to increased size and level of costs in comparison with other spheres of activity; institutional constraints on trade, in particular export operations.
According to the author, the program of facilitation of the development of creative entrepreneurship in Ukraine should separately provide for facilitation measures aimed at creating favorable conditions for the economic activity of creative business entities, namely: economic, social, informational and consulting, legal, motivational and innovative. The program of facilitation of creative entrepreneurship development should include simplifying access to financial resources, launching targeted loan programs for creative small business entities, encouraging the latter to participate in international and national small business financing programs, launching support programs for creative microenterprise entities at the local level; adjusting the current legislation in the field of intellectual property and copyright, carrying out educational measures for small creative entrepreneurs, and for representatives of their controlling organizations, creation of centers for improvement of professional skills and new creative hubs, popularization of creativity and entrepreneurship in educational institutions, etc.
The author believes that the development of creative entrepreneurship will facilitate the implementation of creative potential of the population, creation of new workplaces, overcoming unemployment, solving other social problems of society, popularizing creative entrepreneurship among young people, increasing the share of GDP created by creative business entities, expanding the list of types of economic activity at the expense of the initiated.
- Farinia, K. (2017). Rozvytok kulturnykh ta kreativnykh industrii v Ukraini [Development of cultural and creative industries in Ukraine]. Available at://https://www.culturepartnership.eu/upload/editor/2017/Research/Creative%20Industries%20Report%20for%20Ukraine_U A.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Bukatseli, A. V. (2018). Kreativne pidpryiemnytstvo yak resurs ekonomiki [Creative entrepreneurship as a resource of economy]. Efektivna economika [An efficient economy]. no. 6. Available at://http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=6426 (in Ukrainian).
- Introducing the creative enterprise toolkit. Nesta. Available at:// https://creativeconomy.britishcouncil.org/media/uploads/files/Creative_E... (in Ukrainian).
- Tkachuk, O.M. (2015). Kreatyvnist u pidpryiemnytskii diialnosti [Creativity in Entrepreneurship]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky [ Global and national problems of economy], no. 7, pp. 500 – 503. (in Ukrainian).
- Opanasiuk, Yu.A. & Kolomiiets, D.V. (2017). Kreativne pidpryiemnitstvo ta upravlinnia IT-biznesom [Creative entrepreneurship and management of IT business] Proceedings of the International Economic Relations and Sustainable Development (Sumy, May 5 – 6, 2017) (eds.Prokopenko O.V.), Sumy: Sumskii derzhavnii universitet, pp. 78 – 79. (in Ukrainian).
- Oleksiienko, R.I. (2017). Formuvannia kontseptsii kreativnoi osobystosti yak factor kreativno-znannievoi ekonomiky v umovah vyklykiv hlobalizatsii [Formation of the concept of creative personality as a factor of creative and knowledge economy in the conditions of challenges of globalization]. Humanitarnyi visnyk ZDIA [Humanitarian Herald of ZSEA]. no. 71, pp. 118 – 126. (in Ukrainian).
- Pasternak, O.I. & Karpiak, M.O. (2017). Kreativni ekosistemy u stratehichnii perspektyvi sotsialno- ekonomichnoho rozvytku terytorialnykh hromad [Creative ecosystems in the strategic perspective of socio-economic development of territorial communities]. Terytorialnyi rozvytok ta rehionalna ekonomika [Territorial development and regional economy]. no 6(128), pp. 20 – 23. (in Ukrainian).
- Sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Site of State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. (in Ukrainian).
- Zakon Ukrainy Pro avtorske pravo i sumizhni prava 23 grud. 1993 roku № 3792 – XII [Law of Ukraine on copyright and related rights of December 23, 1993 No. 3792 - XII]. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3792-12. (in Ukrainian).
- Sait Britanskoi Rady v Ukraini [Site of British Council in Ukraine]. Available at: http://www.britishcouncil.org.ua/creativeenterprise. (in Ukrainian).
- Sait – kraudfandyngova platforma Razomgo [Site - Razomgo crowdfunding platform]. Available at: https://razomgo.com/start?gclid=CjwKCAiA767jBRBqEiwAGdAOr2lSP8HpyICf2NlR... T75gCpoiHTBhoCJigQAvD_BwE.
- Sait Klubu stalogo biznesu. Pidbirka: 17 krashchykh kraudfandyngovykh platform [Site of Sustainable Business Club Collection: 17 of the best crowdfunding platforms.]. Available at: https://sbiz.club/9705/pidbirka-17- krashhyh-kraudfandyngovyh-platform/. (in Ukrainian).
- Site Kickstarter. Available at: https://www.kickstarter.com/. (in English).
- Sait – kraudfandyngova platform GoF [Site - GoF crowdfunding platform]. Available at: http://gofunded.org/. (in Ukrainian).
- Sait – kraudfandyngova platforma Na-Starte [Site - Na-Starte crowdfunding platform]. Available at: https://na- starte.com/. (in Ukrainian).
- Sait – kraudfandyngova platforma Velyka idea [Site - Big idea crowdfunding platform]. Available at: https://biggggidea.com/. (in Ukrainian).
- Site Indiegogo. Available at: https://www.indiegogo.com/. (in English). 18. Site Patreon. Available at: https://www.patreon.com/. (in English).