The rapid development of digital technologies leads to the emergence of new business queries. Most companies do not attach much importance to the development of digital competencies of human resources. The purpose of the article is to justify the recommendations of the effective attraction of human resources and hr-attractiveness of the enterprise through the use of digital technologies.
The modern tendencies in personnel provision of the enterprises are substantiated, the priority influence of innovative technologies on the results of activity and the change of the value orientations in the system of personnel management of enterprises are determined.
The results of our own survey of hr-attractiveness of the trading company in Ukraine are presented. It involved 428 people, which included 295 employees of 32 companies. The survey was conducted among three groups of respondents: students and graduates who were searching for a job or had a temporary job during the year (133 people); 2) employees with experience of up to five years at a trade enterprise; 3) workers with experience of more than five years. The main priorities of the attractiveness of the trading company as a potential employer, all respondents indicated high pay, career development opportunities, comfortable working conditions (including comfort of the workplace), active page (blog) in social networks.
The main priorities for the development of the trading company in the market are software update and enhancement of cyber security, diagnosis of personnel risks, lack of resources for predictive analytics. The development of digital competences of future professionals and employees requires the implementation of peer education in partnership with IT companies, education, business Also neurobiological tools and their important for in assessing the various socio-cultural trends in the market, social engagement of employers, use non-standard assessment of staff are determined.
Development of digital competencies of the personnel will increase the competitive advantages of the enterprise of trade under the conditions: the use of methods of forecasting cross-cultural behavior of consumers on the Internet; improvement of predictive analytics in the processes of selection and assessment of the needs for the development of digital competence of staff; monitoring of social engagement of the company in the labor market; monitoring of personnel risks and providing the cyber security of the enterprise.
Recommendations for the implementation of non-standard approaches in attracting staff hr – divisions of companies, their socio-cultural value for employees are substantiated.
1. Upravlenie sotcialnym predpriiatiem - pereosmyslenie s fokusom na liudei. Vvedenie k otchetu kompanii Deloitte «Global Human Capital Trends 2019» [Social enterprise management - rethinking with a focus on people. The Introduction to the Report by Deloitte «Global Human Capital Trends 2019» - Talent Management]. Retrieved from: https://www.talent-management.com.ua/5595-upravlenie-sotsianym-predpriya... (in Russian)
2. Kontseptsiia rozvytku tsyfrovoi ekonomiky [The concept of digital economy development]. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/ua/npas/pro-shvalennya-koncepciyi-rozvitku-cifrov... (in Ukrainian)
3. Jorrit vander Togt, Thomas Hedegaard Rasmussen. Toward evidence-based HR. Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance, 2017, Vol. 4, Issue: 2, pp. 127-132.
4. Dannikov O. V., Sichkarenko K. O. (2018) Kontseptualni zasady tsyfrovizatsii ekonomiky Ukrainy. [Conceptual bases of digitalization of economy of Ukraine]. Infrastruktura rynku [Market infrastructure], 17, pp. 71-79. (in Ukrainian)
5. Mykolaichuk I., Sylkina Y., Sychova N. (2017) Investigation of socially responsible behavior of trade enterprises on a competent-based approach. Technology audit and production reserves, No 6/4 (38), pp. 52-57.
6. Mrykhina O. B. Transfer tekhnolohii z universytetiv u biznes-seredovyshche: paradyhma, kontseptsiia ta instrumentarii otsiniuvannia [Technology Transfer from Universities to the Business Environment: A Paradigm, Concept, and Assessment Toolkit]: monograph. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 440 p. (in Ukrainian)
7. Briukhanova G. (2018) Information Environment Of The University's For The Training Advertising Professionals, No 2, pp. 91-102. Retrieved from: http://doi.org/10.31617/visnik.knute.2018(122)08
8. Salim I., Meloun M., Geest Iu. (2017). Vzryvnoi rost: Pochemu eksponentcialnye organizatcii v desiatki raz produktivne vashei (i chto s etim delat) [Explosive growth: Why are exponential organizations ten times more productive than yours (and what to do about it)]. Alpina Pablisherp. (in Russian)
9. Mazaraki A.A. (Ed), Lahutin V.D., Herasymenko A.H. (2016) Vnutrishnia torhivlia Ukrainy [Domestic Trade of Ukraine]. Kyiv : Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (in Ukrainian)
10. Peniuk V. (2017) Orhanizatsiinyi bazys informatsiinoho zabezpechennia diahnostyky kadrovoho potentsialu [Organizational basis of information support of personnel potential diagnostics]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho torhovelno-ekonomichnoho universytetu [Herald of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics], No 3, pp. 105-115. (in Ukrainian)
11. Zinchenko A. H., Saprykina M. A. (2016) Navychky dlia Ukrainy 2030: pohliad biznesu [Skills for Ukraine 2030: A business perspective]. H-69 K: TOV "Vydavnytstvo "IuSTONS" (in Ukrainian)
12. Zhukovska V. M. (2018) Sotsialnyi rozvytok orhanizatsii: potentsial, upravlinnia, innovatsii [Social development of the organization: potential, management, innovation]: monograph. Kyiv : Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics. (in Ukrainian)
13. P'iatnytska H. T. (2016) Dualnist naslidkiv plynnosti kadriv u vnutrishnii torhivli [Duality of the effects of turnover of personnel in domestic trade]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho torhovelno-ekonomichnoho universytetu [Herald of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics], No 4, pp. 114-128. (in Ukrainian)
14. Shchehliuk S. Morfolohiia tsyfrovoi ekonomiky: osoblyvosti rozvytku ta rehuliuvannia tsyfrovykh tekhnolohichnykh platform [Morphology of the digital economy: features of development and regulation of digital technology platforms]. Retrieved from http://ird.gov.ua/irdp/e20190301.pdf (in Ukrainian)
15. Perezavantazhennia systemy: Pohliad SEO u tsyfrove maibutnie [System Restart: A look at CEOs into the digital future]. Retrieved from https://www.pwc.com/ua/uk/survey/2017/ukraine-ceo-survey-2017.pdf (in Ukrainian)
16. Global Innovation Index. Retrieved from: https://www.globalinnovationindex.org/analysis-economy
17. V ATB razoblachen sotrudnik, kotoryi torgoval kommercheskoi tainoi [ATB exposed employee who traded in trade secrets]. Retrieved from: https://rau.ua/ru/news/atb-ciberpolice/ (in Russian)
18. Korporativnaia antropologiia [Corporate anthropology]. Retrieved from https://zillion.net/ru/blog/4598/valter-fai-korporativnyi-antropologh-sl... (in Russian)
19. Kompaniia Tech Mahindra prezentuvala hr-pomichnyka - robota-asystenta k2 [Tech Mahindra company presented hr-helper - robot assistant k2]. Retrieved from https://www.everest.ua/ai-platform/ai-business/rangerbot-lichinochnye-bo... (in Ukrainian)