Transformation of approaches to business processes modeling in the context of international activity is an effective solution for finding options for expanding the organization's activities, forecasting and minimizing potential risks. The chosen topic is relevant for the study, as the current market conditions are increasing the role of the use and implementation of modern methods of modeling and optimization of business processes in enterprises.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to investigate the peculiarities of business process modeling in the context of international activities, to define the main methods of business processes modeling, to identify the main problems of the topic under study and to develop recommendations for solving them. In order to achieve the stated purpose, the following tasks were set: familiarization with scientific researches on the chosen topic; identification of basic methods of business process modeling; highlighting the features of business process modeling in the context of international activities; identifying the most common problems encountered by enterprises in the business process modeling; development of recommended measures for optimization of business process modeling in the conditions of international activity on the example of “Gal-Kat” LLP; substantiation of expediency and economic efficiency of implementation of the developed measures.
Results. The mechanism of business process optimization was presented on the example of “Gal-Kat” LLP, for which two recommendation measures for improving business processes in the context of international activity were developed. The first proposed measure, namely the systematization and streamlining of business processes in the context of international activities by creating informational support for managerial decision-making, will reduce the administrative costs associated with workflow. The purpose of this measure is to reduce the execution time of business processes, which will automate some business processes in the context of international activities and increase their level of efficiency. The second measure is to increase the flexibility of business processes in the context of international activity by systematic functional modeling of ARIS, aimed at optimizing the processes of supply, logistics and sales, establishing a system of cooperation with foreign counterparties, which will reduce the cost of sales and storage of stocks.
In the course of the research of literature sources it was found that the theory of business process modeling is quite developed by many domestic and foreign scientists, but the unified synthesized approach to adapt the business processes of the enterprise to the conditions of the international market has not been developed at the moment. Particular attention was paid to the functional method of modeling business processes ARIS, which is recommended for use in the context of international activities due to its flexibility. It has been found that the proposed integrated solution is economically feasible for “Gal-Kat” LLC, as its implementation results in cost savings by reducing the total cost of production and enhancing its competitiveness in the context of international activities.
1. Oikhman, E. H.(1997). Business reengineering: reengineering of organizations and information technology [Text]. М. : Finance and Statistics
2. M. Robson, P. Ullah. (1996). A Practical Guide to Business Process Re-Engineering. Gower Publishing Company
3. Hammer, M. and Champy, J. A. (1993.) Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution. New York: Harper Business Books,.
4. Scheer, A.-W., Jost, W. (2002). ARIS in der Praxis. Berlin: Springer.
5. Deming, W. Edwards (1986). Out of the Crisis. Cambridge, Mass: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Advanced Engineering Study,.
6. Kozachenko A. V., Liashenko A. N., Ladyko Y.Y. and oth. (2006). Upravlenie krupnym predpryiatiem [Management of a large enterprise]: monograph.K.: Libra (in Russian).
7. Chernobai, L. I., Duma, O. I. (2013). Biznes-procesy pidpryemstva: zagalna charakterystyka ta ekonomichna sut'[Business processes of the enterprise: general characteristics and economic essence]. Lviv: Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu "Lvivska politekhnika", Menedzhment ta pidpryiemnytstvo v Ukraini: etapy stanovlennia i problemy rozvytku, 125-131 (in Ukrainian).
8. Kostina, О. M. (2019). Diagnostyka ta upravlinnya biznes-procesamy u konteksti antykr'zovogo upravlinnya pidpryyemstvom [Diagnostics and management of business processes in the context of enterprise crisis management]. Electronic scientific edition «Ekonomika i suspilstvo», No 10, 287-297 (in Ukrainian).
9. Morshchenok, T. S. (2014). Teoretychni aspekty upravlinnia biznes-protsesamy v konteksti realizatsii stratehii rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Theoretical aspects of business process management in the context of implementation of the enterprise development strategy]. Business-Inform, No11, 295-302 (in Ukrainian).
10. Fomichov, S. K., Starostina, A. O., and Skryabina, N. I. (2000). Osnovy upravlinnia yakistiu [Fundamentals of quality management]. Kyiv: MAUP (in Ukrainian).
11. Plesu, G., Shapoval, S.S., Fomenko, А.S. (2009). Upravlinski innovatsii yak holovnyi chynnyk restrukturyzatsii pidpryiemstv - subiektiv zovnishnoekonomichnoi diialnosti [Organizational innovations as the main factor of transforming the enterprises with foreign economic activity]. Odessa Polytechnic University, vol. 1(31), 193-198 (in Ukrainian).
12. Mostafiz, M. I., Sambasivan, M., See, K. G. (2019). Impacts of dynamic managerial capability and international opportunity identification on firm performanc., Multinational Business Review.
13. Prodius O.I., Naida E.D. (2018). Reinzhynirynh biznes-protsesiv yak suchasna kontseptsiia upravlinnia [Business process reingineering as a modern management concept]. Electronic scientific edition "Ekonomika ta suspilstvo", 573-577 (in Ukrainian).
14. Volkov, O. Standards and methodologies for business process modeling. CONNECT! Myr Sviazy Retrieved from: http://www.connect.ru/article.asp?id=5710 - Head. from the screen. The last appeal: 28.06.2019.
15. Danchuk, V.D., Lutsiuk, D.V. (2013). Pobudova modelei biznes-protsesiv koltsentru, yak intehrovanoi chastyny kompanii e-commerce ta rozrobka na yikh osnovi kontseptualnoi arkhitektury ta prototypiv interfeisu korystuvacha [Construction of business center process models as the integral part of the e-commerce company and developing the conceptual architecture and prototypes of the user interface on their basis]. K.: NTU, Visnyk Natsionalnoho transportnoho universytetu, No 27 (in Ukrainian).