- The role of governmental and non-governmental institutions in the development of the ethnopolitics of the Visegrad Group and Ukraine in the post-bipolar period.
- Political and legal support of the activities and functioning of national minorities in the countries of the Visegrad Group.
- National and supranational standards correlation problem in the field of national minorities rights protection.
- Cultural and educational centers of national minorities in the countries of the Visegrad Group.
- Development of the contemporary state policy of Ukraine on the protection of the rights of national minorities.
- Contemporary global challenges and international cooperation in the sphere national minorities rights protection.
The results of the conference will be published in the collective monograph «State Policy on National Minorities Rights Protection: Experience of Visegrad Group Countries».