The article deals with the problem of creative work pedagogy in the context of modern teaching paradigm. The aim of the article is to consider possibilities of applying main provisions of the creative work theory supported by the Polish researcher A. Goralski and American creative work methodologist D. Poya into the practice of teaching physics taking into consideration some modern cognitive investigations of psycho–physiological characteristics of a human, in particular. The main objectives are defined as the theoretical analysis of scientific and pedagogical literature highlighting different aspects of the problem under research, and inquiry into the main tenets of the theory of creativity of A. Goralski that integrates logic, ontology, epistemology, psychology and creative work pedagogy. The authors present the basic provisions of the modern theory of creativity in the version of the creativity researcher A. Goralski. The ways of implementing key provisions of the theory into practice of teaching physics based on some results of modern cognitive investigations as well as recommendations of American creative work methodologist D. Poya are considered.
1. Atamanchuk, P.S. (2010). Vseokhopne upravlinnya yakistyu v rezultatyvnomu navchanni maybutnyogo uchytelya fizyky [Comprehensive quality management in the effective learning of the future teacher of physics]. Proceedings of Kamyanets–Podilsk National University, Pedagogy, 16, 257–259.
2. Blonskii, P.P. (2001). Pamyat i myshlyeniye [Memory and thinking]. Piter, 288.
3. Druzhynin, V.N. (2007) Psihologiya obshchikh sposobnostey [The psychology of general abilities]. Piter, 368.
4. Goralski, A. (2002). Teoriya tvorchosti [The theory of creative work]. Kameniar; Universitas rediviva, 144.
5. Goralski, A. (1998). Pravyla treninhu tvorchosti [The regulations of creative work training]. VNTL, 52.
6. Poya, D. (1976). Matyematicheskoye otkrytiye [Mathematical discovery]. Nauka, 448.
7. Shvai, R. (2011). Dydaktychnyi material z fizyky dlya treningu tvorchosti uchniv. 7–8 klasy [Didactic materials in physics for training creativity of pupils. The 7th – 8th forms]. Liga–Pres, 88.
8. Shvai, R. (2012). Navchalno–diagnostychnyi kompleks yak zasib rozvytku kreatyvnosti uchniv u protsesi navchannya fizyky [Educational and diagnostic teaching complex as a means of pupils’ creativity development in the process of teaching physics]. Bulletin of Chernihiv National Pedagogical University named after Taras Shevchenko, Pedagogical Sciences, 99, 146–150.