The mathematical solution for determining the contraction stresses in the cementconcrete or other cemented layers of road clothing is proposed in the article. The cracks in the cement containing materials may result from various factors: a discrepancy of thermal coefficient of linear expansion; cement heat output; inner stresses in structure of cement rock or in contact point “cement rock – filling aggregate”; improper care for arranged layer, constant heat and mass transfer (steam, water fluid phase) resulting in a temperature and moisture contrasts through thickness; shrinkage caused by physical and chemical processes when hardening of cement rock; traffic loads strain. In order to calculate the cement concrete layers of road clothing for crack resistance or how it’s indicated in CC В.2.3-37641918- 557:2016 “Rigid road clothing” – “6.1.3 Calculation of solid cement and concrete surface” it’s required to know a stress value from effect of above factors. It’s possible to define the stress in cement and concrete layers from traffic loads and temperature difference using CC В.2.3-37641918-557:2016 “Rigid road clothing”, herewith the stress calculation from shrinkage at the moment of setting and hardening is ignored at all that maybe evidenced about lack of such
calculation. However as practice shows a shrinkage stress in cement and concrete as well as other cement containing layers of the road clothing with crystallization structure reaches a value of traffic stress and tem – perature difference. That’s why it may become necessity in stress definition in cement containing materials with crystallization structure at the stage of setting and hardening until “traditional” 28 days. The object of study – contraction stresses of cement-concrete pavement layer of road clothing with a crystallization structure for setting and hardening. The aim of the work is to derive a mathematical dependence that simulates
and makes it possible to estimate the distribution of contraction stresses that occur in a cement-concrete layer of road clothing. On the basis of the theoretical solution, a mathematical dependence is derived that simulates and makes it possible to estimate the distribution of contraction stresses that arise in a cement concrete or other cemented layers with a crystallization structure for setting and hardening. The theoretical solution is based on the theory of resilience. The obtained solution will make it possible to clarify the calculations of the durability of the cement concrete or other cemented layers with a crystallization structure.
1. Rozpodil dorig zagalnogo koristuvannya za typami pokrittIv. Ministerstvo Infrastrukturi Ukrayiny [Distribution of roads of general use by types of coatings. Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine] available at: https://mtu. gov. ua/content/tehnichniy-stan-avtomobilnih-dorig-avtomobilnih-dorig-zagalnogovikoristannya. html. [in Ukrainian].
2. Perevagi tsementobetonnih dorig v Ukrayii. Ekonomichna otsinka [Benefits of cement-concrete roads in Ukraine. Economic appraisal] available at: http: //www. ukrcement.com. ua/ zakhodi/icalrepeat. detail /2017/11/14/48-/ kruhlyi – stil – na – temu – betonni – dorohy – realnist–dlia – ukrainy–pid–holovuvanniam–pershoho–zastupnyka–holovy–komitetu–z–pytan–transport – vasiunyka – iv – za – uch. html? published_fv = -1. [in Ukrainian].
3. Shari dorozhnogo odyagu z kam’yanih materialiv, vidhodiv promislovosti i Gruntiv, ukriplenih tsementom: GBN V.2.3-37641918-554:2013 (VBN V.2.3-218-002-95) Chinniy vid 2013-11-01 [Layers of road clothes made of stone materials, industrial waste and soil, reinforced with cement: GBN В.2.3-37641918-554: 2013 (VBN В.2.3-218-002-95) Effective from 11/11/2013], Ukraine, 2013. – 43 p. – (Normative document in Ukraine).
4. Tolmachov D. S., Sopov V. P., Tolmachov S. M. (2017), Rozrahunok ImovirnostI utvorennya temperaturnih trischin u monolitnih dorozhnih betonah. [Calculation of the probability of formation of temperature cracks in monolithic road concrete], Visnik Odeskoyi derzhavnoyi akademiyi budivnitstva ta arhitekturi, No. 66, pp. 5–9. [in Ukrainian].
5. Solodkiy S. Y., Livsha R. Ya. (2015), Otsinyuvannya termonapruzhenogo stanu dorozhnIh pokrittIv na rannih stadiyah tverdnennya tsementnogo betonu. [Estimation of the thermo-stressed condition of road coverings in the early stages of cement concrete hardening], Avtoshlyahovik Ukrayini, No. 1, pp. 71–74. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kotov D. S. (2009), Deformatsii usadki betona, modifitsirovannogo himicheskimi i tonkodispersnyimi mineralnyimi napolnitelyami. [Shrinkage deformation of concrete modified with chemical and fine mineral fillers], Inzhenernostroitelnyiy zhurnal, No. 7, pp. 11–21. [in Ukrainian].
7. Dvorkin L. Y., Dvorkin O. L.(2008), Betoni i budivelni rozchini: pidruchnik [Concrete and building solutions: Textbook], Kiev, 448 p. [in Ukrainian].
8. EN 1992-1-1: 2005-10 Eurocodez “Desing of concrete structures. Part 1: General rules and rules for building”, Commition of European Communities, 248 p.
9. Dorozhniy odyag zhorstkiy: GBN V.2.3-37641918-557:2016 (VBN V 2.3-218-008-97), (2017), [Road clothes are rigid: GBN V.2.3-37641918-557: 2016 (VBN V 2.3-218-008-97)], Ministerstvo Infrastrukturi Ukrayini, pp. 70. [in Ukrainian].
10. Gots V. I., Pavlyuk V. V., Shilyuk P. S.(2016), Betoni i budivelni rozchini: pidruchnik. [Concrete and building solutions: textbook], Kiev, 568 p. [in Ukrainian].
11. Timoshenko S. P.(1963), Plastinki i obolochki: pidruchnik [Plates and Shells: textbook ], 635 p. [in Ukrainian].
12. Onyschenko A. M., Lapchenko A. S., Chyzhenko N. P. (2019), Svidotstvo pro reestratsiyu avtorskogo prava na tvir “Napruzhennya usadki v tsementobetonnih ta inshih tsementovmisnih sharah dorozhnogo odyagu pri tuzhavinni ta tverdinni”, “intensification of shrinkage in cement concrete and other cement balls of road building at hardness and hardness”: certificate about copyright law on the article], No. 85058. [in