The results of the experimental research of the strength and deformability of normal cross sections of reinforced concrete beams reinforced in tension area with additional sheet reinforcement without the bond.
1. Golyshev A., Tkachenko I.I. Designing of amplification of bearing reinforced-concrete designs of industrial buildings andconstructions. / / K, LOGOS, 2001 - p. 3-97.
2. J.A. Klimov, A.B. Golyshev Changing number 1 SNIP 2.03.01-84 * "Concrete and reinforced-concrete constructions." // Construction of Ukraine, 1996, № 3 - p. 44-47.
3. Maintenance and enhancement of bearing and enclosing structures and foundations of industrial buildings and structures. SBR V.1.-1-2002. Ukraine State Committee for Construction and Architecture. K, 2003, p. 1-22.
4. Klimenko F.E. "Steel concrete structures with external striped reinforcement " K. Builder, 1984 pp. 3-20.
5. Klimenko F.E., Kramarchuk A.P. Strength and deformability of steel concrete elements reinforced zhynanyh at different levels of the stress state of fatigue more fitting / / Coll. Steel-reinforced-concrete design. Research, design, construction, operation. Issue 6, Rog, 2004 - p.107-118.
6. Kramarchuk A.P. Effect of residual stress state before staging additional reinforcement for strength steel concrete flexuring items. // Coll. Building designs, buildings and structures. Bulletin DonGASA, 2004 (2) 44 - P. 90-98.
7. GOST 12004-81. Reinforcement steel . Methods ofstretch testing. - Moscow: Izd standartov, 1982. - 15 p.
8. GOST 24452-80, GOST 24544-80, GOST 24545-81. Concretes. Methods for determining prismatic strength, e modulus alasticity and Poisson Factor. - Moscow: Izd standartov, 1979. - P. 1-10.
9. State building codes Ukraine. DBN B.3.1-1-2002. Maintenance and enhancement of bearing and enclosing structures and foundations of industrial buildings and structures. Ukraine State Committee for Construction and Architecture. - K., 2003, p.1-22.
10. State building codes Ukraine. DBN B.2.6-98: 2009 Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Guideline. Kyiv. Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine 2011 p.9-70.