The article is dedicated to the problem of using an integrative approach to providing consistency of educational methods in the process of training future doctors of philosophy in educational sciences. The aim of the study is to justify the expediency of applying the integrative approach to methods of teaching postgraduate students to ensure these methods consistency during all the stages of studying. The authors have defined the following objectives: to analyze the process of domestic postgraduate education; to identify the problems of educational process organization; to formulate the conceptual principles of integrative approach for providing consistency of educational methods; to show the possibilities of transformation of conventional educational methods and methods of obtaining knowledge into methods of learning. It is substantiated that teaching methods in the system of higher education should be based on the principles ensuring integration of teachers, students, and postgraduates in educational and research activities. We have developed conceptual fundamentals of integrative approach towards providing consistency of educational methods in conditions of continuing education, including PhD studies. We have provided particular examples of using classical classifications and demonstrated ways of their practical implementation in PhD courses.
1. Bhasin, B. (2012). Integration of Information and Communication Technologies in Enhancing Teaching and Learning. Contemporary educational technology, 3 (2), 130–140.
2. Billett, S. (2013). Recasting transfer as a socio–personal process of adaptable learning. Educational Research Review, 8, 5–13.
1. Bilyk, O. (2009). Pedagogichni umovy integratsii metodiv navchannya fahovykh dystsyplin maybutnih budivelnykiv u vyshchykh navchalnykh tekhnichnykh zakladakh osvity [Pedagogical conditions of integration of professional disciplines teaching methods for future builders in the higher educational technical establishments]. (Doctoral dissertation). Vinnytsia, 274.
2. Deliya, V. (2008). Formirovaniye i razvitiye innovatsionnoi obrazovatelnoi sredy gumanitarnogo vuza [Creation and development of the innovative educational environment of the humanitarian higher education establishment]. (Doctoral dissertation). Vinnytsia, 484.
3. Honcharenko, S. (2008). Pedagogichni doslidzhennya: Metodologichni porady molodym naukovtsyam [Pedagogical studies: methodological advices for young scientists]. Vinnytsia, 275.
4. Khutirskoi, A. (2001). Sovremennaya didaktika [Modern didactics]. Saint Petersburg, 544.
5. Kozlovskyi, Y. (2014). Integratsiya naukovoi ta navchalnoi diyalnosti vyshchogo navchalnogo zakladu. [Integration of scientific and educational activities of the higher education institution]. Modern information technologies and innovative methodologies in professionals training: methodology, theory, experience, problems. Coll. of scientific works, 39, 266–270.
6. Kubasov, O. (2008). Integratsiia v obrazovanii: sushchnostnaya kharakteristika [Integration in education: essential characteristics]. Kazan pedagogic journal, 10, 70–77.
7. Ladyzhec, N. (2004). Filosofiya i praktika universitetskogo obrazovaniya [Philosophy and practice of university education]. Izhevsk, 256.
8. Proshkin, V. (2014). Teoretyko–metodychni osnovy integratsiyi naukovo–doslidnoi ta navchalnoi roboty v universytetskii pidgotovtsi maybutnikh uchyteliv [Theoretical – methodical fundamentals of research and educational activities integration in the university training of future teachers]. (Doctoral dissertation). Luhansk, 533.
9. Rogers, R.K. (2011). Predictors of Technology Integration in Education: A Study of Anxiety and Innovativenessin Teacher Preparation . Journal of Literacy and Technology, 12 (2), 28–61.
10. Slastionin, V.A., Isayev, I.F. & Shyianov, I.N. (2002). Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. М. : Academiya, 576.