The article examined the functionality and convenience of the integrated circuit setup system. It is also determined that they all provide basic functionality for working with hardware products, and only some allow you to use advanced features that may often be required. And the ways of communication with this program are given. It is proved that when using the interface, the project is more understandable, flexible and better to use. It describes what effect such steps as the choice of a programming language and environment, software tools, the development of functional support, as well as the creation of work algorithms and more, have. The analysis of modern integrated system boards is carried out and the main set of components is determined; plans need for proper functioning. Algorithm flowcharts have been developed to determine the main capabilities of the integrated circuit tuning system.
There was a diagnosis of the integrated board using various modern systems, the following inconveniences were identified: if you do not personally monitor the data and analyze it, then you will need to spend a lot of time to re-read the information, because there is no way to use the search; with a long connection, the window does not clear, so the memory usage is growing rapidly, after which there are noticeable delays in the operation of applications; the impossibility of using several connections at the same time, which is very necessary if the board has several operating systems operating independently of each other.
The choice of the development environment for the integrated circuit siesta is analyzed. The actual problem in the environment of use is determined, which requires its solution using the system to configure motherboards. It has been established that the field of hardware development, diagnostics and tuning is rapidly developing and constantly needs innovations. It is proved that all the software developed should combine high reliability, affordable price, low hardware costs and the accuracy of the results provided. The definition of a technical tool - a peripheral interface to ensure the exchange of information. The choice is made, taking into account such requirements for it: duplex, asynchrony, reliability, price, availability. It was decided to use the UART interface.
- Pelezhko D. D. Object technologies C ++ 11 / D. D. Pelezhko, V. M. Teslyuk. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2013, 360 p.
- Melnyk A. О. COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE / Anatoliy Oleksiyovych Melnyk. – Lutsk: Volyn Regional Printing House, 2008, 470 p.
- Bilas O. E. Quality of software and testing / Orest Bilas. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2011,216 p.
- Kravets P. O. Object-oriented programming / Petro Kravets. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House,2012. 624 p.
- Petrik M. R. Software modeling: scientific and methodical manual / MR Petrik, O. Yu. Petryk Ternopil: Ivan Pulyuy TNTU Publishing House, 2015. 200 p.
- Robert J. Oberg “COM Technology Fundamentals and Programming = Understanding and Programming COM: A Practical Guide to Windows 2000 First Edition”. M .: Williams, 2000. 480 р.
- McGregor J., Sykes D. “Testing object-oriented software”. K: Diasoft, 2002. 432 р.
- Tamre L. Introduction to software testing. M.: Williams, 2003. 368 р.
- Douglas Kamer, Devid L. Stevens // TCP / IP Networks, Vol. 3. Development of client / server applications. M.: Williams, 2002. 592 р.