A cyberphysical system is a mechanism that is controlled or tracked by computer algorithms and is closely linked to the Internet and interaction with the physical world. The system describes a combination of three main components: the physical world, the software algorithm and the Internet. Based on these components, this article presents a method of building a control system for a smart greenhouse, describes the development environment with its functions and capabilities, provides a detailed description of launching and configuring the program with explanations of key points in the system. This system is aimed at improving and optimizing the process of growing vegetables. The system is easy to use. All software interacts with each other according to clearly defined protocols and therefore there are no system failures. One of the features of this system is the speed of the survey of sensors, which is relevant today. The system consists of a simple user interface that can be modified according to user requirements.
- Mykyychuk М. М., Stadnyk B. I., Yatshyshyn S. P., Lutsyk Ya. T. (2017). Measuring Smart Means for Cyber-Physical Systems. Measuring Technology and Metrology: Issue 77, рр. 3–17.
- Official site Wikipedia. – Available at : https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-power-_wide-area_network (Accessed 22 September 2021.)
- Honeywell HC900c30 working. – Available at: https:// honeyvell/ energy/ wadata/ public/ site/ universalnye/ PLK/HC900%Hybrid%Controller%20Specification/pdf (Accessed 22 September 2021).
- WinCC communication guide. – Available at: https:// cache.industry.siemens.com/ dl/files/667/12535667/att_75788/v1/Communicationr.pdf (Accessed 22 September 20212).
- ОРС server. – Available at: – https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLE_for_process_contrrol (Accessed 23 September 2021).
- Controller Honeywell. – Available at: URL:http://honeywellproces.com.ua (Accessed 24 September 2021).