The article is devoted to the analysis of the main aspects of designing a system for detecting and cleaning a room from harmful gases. The functional and schematic diagram of the system is proposed, the algorithm of the device functioning is analyzed. The features of the ThingSpeak Internet of Things platform and the interaction of the platform with the designed device are considered. The description of the mobile iOS application that communicates with the designed device through the ThingSpeak platform is given.
- Zabrudnenia povitria [Elektronnyi resurs] — Rezhym dostupu: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Забруднення_повітря.
- Ramasamy Jayamurugan, B. Kumaravel, S. Palanivelraja, M. P. Chockalingam, “Influence of Temperature, Relative Humidity and Seasonal Variability on Ambient Air Quality in a Coastal Urban Area” [Electronic resource], International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 2013, Article ID 264046, 7 pages, 2013. Access mode: https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/264046
- JunHo Jo, ByungWan Jo, JungHoon Kim, SungJun Kim, WoonYong Han, “Development of an IoT-Based Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Platform” [Electronic resource], Journal of Sensors, vol. 2020, Article ID 8749764, 14 pages, 2020. Access mode: https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/8749764
- K. Okokpujie, E. Noma-Osaghae, O. Modupe, S. John, and O. Oluwatosin, “A smart air pollution monitoring system,” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, vol. 9, pp. 799–809, 2018.
- G. Parmar, S. Lakhani, and M. Chattopadhyay, “An IoT based low cost air pollution monitoring system,” in 2017 International Conference on Recent Innovations in Signal processing and Embedded Systems (RISE), Bhopal, India, October 2017.
- Building the Internet of Things with the ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module and ThingSpeak [Electronic resource] — Access mode: https://community.thingspeak.com/tutorials/esp8266/building-the-internet... wi-fi-module-and-thingspeak/.
- Swift. A powerful open language that lets everyone build amazing apps. [Electronic resource] — Access mode: https://www.apple.com/swift/
- Collect Data in a New Channel Access mode: https://www.mathworks.com/help/thingspeak/collect-data- in-a-new-channel.html