In this article is considered the use of tools for configuration managing flow for efficient transferring large amount of data and described the main benefits of using them. Solved the problem of synchronization of multiple processes by producer-consumer design. When sending large amount of data it is recommended to divide it into several small parts for proper work of which are responsible the proposed configurations.
- Thomas Brinell. Parallel programming / Thomas Brinell. - Kyiv, 1997. - P. 91 - 133.
- Korneev VV Parallel Computing Systems / Korneev VV - Moscow, 1999. - P. 117-133.
- About Threads [Electronic resource] / Apple. - Access mode: https://developer.apple.com/ library / content / documentation / Cocoa / Conceptual / Multithreading / AboutThreads / AboutThreads.html # // apple_ref / doc / uid / 10000057i-CH6-SW2 /.
- Creating Threads / Apple. - Access mode: https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ Multithreading / CreatingThreads / CreatingThreads.html // apple_ref / doc / uid / 10000057i-CH15-SW2 /.
- Synchronization in java [Electronic resource] / Javapoint. - Access mode: http: // www.javatpoint.com/synchronization-in-java/.
- Thread Safety [Electronic resource] / Apple. - Access mode: https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ Multithreading /ThreadSafety / ThreadSafety.html # // apple_ref / doc / uid / 10000057i-CH8-SW1
- Yarkun V. I. Method of increasing the efficiency of the information system in the transmission of large volumes of data / VI I. Yarkun // Visnyk "Ternopil National Economic University" "Software Engineering". - 2016 - p. 173-175.