The modern interpretation of the investment concept is analyzed. The modern methods of investments economic evaluation are presented. The nature of investments-attracting mechanisms is defined. A method of investments-attracting mechanisms economic evaluation is proposed.
Manciaux, S.(2008). The notion of investments: new controversies. The Journal of World Investments & Trade, 1–3
2. Bee, J. W.,Mark, J.R.&Daniel, X.U. (2008). R&D Investments, Exporting, and the Evolution of Firm Producticity. American Economic Review: Paper&Proceeding,451–452.
3. Kenneth, A. F.& Ramardorai .T. (2008). Institutional Portfolio Flows and International Investments, NBER,1-2.
4. Lewis, A., Lipsitz, M.D. & Ary, L.(2009).Goldenberger, MD Potential Application of Fractals and Chaos Theory to Senescence. JAMA,
5. Abboud, S.,Brenfeld O. & Sadeh, D.(1991). Simulation of high-resolution QRS complex using a ventricular model with a fractal conduction system: effects of ischemia on highfrequency QRS potentials , 68:1751–1760.
6. Mandelbrot, B. B.(1982). The Fractal Geometry of Nature . New York, NY: WH Freeman and Company,
7. Baumol, W. J.,& Benhabib, J. (1989).Chaos: Significance, Mechanism and Economic Applications.Journal of Economics Perspectives , 3(1).
8. Baumol, W. J. & Quandt R.E. (1979). Chaos . Economic Growth. Journal of Economic Theory, 21, 421–444.
9. Philips, A. W. (1954).Stabilization Policy in a Closed Economy. Economic Journal, 64, 290–323.
10. Philips, A. W. (1957).Stabilization Policy and the Time- Form of Lagged Responses. Economic Journal, 67, 265–277.
11. Grukenheimer, J. & Holmes, P.(1983) Nonlinear oscillations, dynamical system, bifurcation of vector fields
12. Grandmont, J. M. (1985). On endogenous business cycles .Econometrica, 995 –1046.
13. Grandmont, J. M.(1988). Nonlinear difference equation, bifurcation and chaos: An introduction. CEPREMAP Working Paper,8811
14. Arrowsmith, D. K. An introduction to dynamical systems . Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
15. Boldrin, M.& Place,C.M. Equilibrium models displaying endogenous fluctuations and chaos: A survey. Journal of Monetary Economics, 25, 189–222.
16. Hommes, C. H. (2006).Heterogeneous agent models in economics and finance. In L. Tesfatsion & K. L. Judd (eds.). Handbook of computational economics, 2,1109–1186.
17. Medio, A. (1992). Chaotic dynamics. Theory and application to economics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
18. Medio,A. (2001). Nonlinear dynamics. A primer. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
19. Day, R. H. (1994). An introduction to dynamical systems and market mechanisms. Complex economic dynamics,1, Cambridge: MIT Press,
20. Rosser, J. B.(2000). From catastrophe to chaos: A general theory of economic discontinuiti. Boston: Kluwer
21. Mantegna, R. N. & Stanley, H. (2000). Introduction to econphysics: correlation and complexity in finance. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press
22. Gao, J. B.,Sarshar N. & Roychowdhury, V.P. (2006). Assessment. of long-range correlation in time series: how to avoid pitfalls .Phys. Rev.
23. Michel, J. B. (2011). Quantitative analysis of culture using millions of digitized books.Science,405–409.
24. Heorhyady, N. H. & Fedorchak, O.Ye. (2013) The Entity and Types of Investment Involvement into Enterprise. Investment: practice and experience, 22 [in Ukrainian]
25. Heorhyady, N. H., Pushak, Ya. & Fedorchak, O.Ye. (2013) Economic Development of Enterprise, its Entity and Types. Scientific Commercial Journal"Business Navigator", 3(32), 255–262. [in Ukrainian]