Authors are invited to submit a short (5-9 pp.) and regular (10-15 pp.) paper in English.
- no more than 2 articles from one author;
- no more than 6 authors per article;
- self-link no more than 20%.
Your submission should be prepared using Microsoft Word Proceedings Templates. All papers for participation in the conference (in DOC format) should be submitted via easychair system: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iddm2020.
We solicit submission of the original paper, not previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Participation in the conference is free of charge.
Author Agreement to Publish a Contribution as Open-Access on CEUR-WS.org:
- paper submission deadline: before September 27, 2020
- notification of acceptance: before October 27, 2020
- camera-ready submission deadline: before November 3, 2020
- workshop period: November 19-21, 2020
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by thrее scholars on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a forth, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the workshop. The result of the reviewing will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.
Accepted papers which will be presented at the workshop shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication.