1. Frequency of release of each current issue
2. Rules for Writing an Article
3. Cost of publication
Frequency of release of each current issue
The journal is published quarterly, that is, once every 3 months.
Planning the journal release includes:
Submitting the articles – up to the 15th of the first month of each quarter for publication in the nearest issue.
Publication of this article – up to the 15th of the first month of the next quarter.
Thus, the release of the issues by months: April, June, September, December.
One of the main principles of the edition - precision in execution of publication terms of each current issue.
Rules for Writing an Article
Starting from 2018, the Editorial Board of the journal submit the manuscripts of 3 types of articles:
- research papers (template - link) of 6-8 pages volume;
- review papers (template - link) of 5-8 pages volume;
- short messages (template - link) of 2-4 pages volume. Here the templates for each type of articles are provided by the appropriate links. The full text of the articles to be published should be drawn up in the order separated by paragraphs and, if necessary, by the sub-paragraphs.
If the manuscript is submitted in Ukrainian, the List of References is carried out twice (for the 1st time, when the References are given in the original language, and for the 2nd time the References are formed in English, with references of Ukrainian and other Slavic sources given in Latin).
Incomplete Manuscripts submitted for publication or in a form other than those specified by these data, ARE NOT CONSIDERED!
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
It means that You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Cost of publication