International Workshop IT Project Management 2020
Date: 18-20 February, 2020
Workshop venue: Educational and recreational camp of Lviv Polytechnic National University "Polytechnic-2", Slavsko, Lviv region, Ukraine
The workshop is organised by:
- National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute"
- Ukrainian Association of Project Management
- Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts represented by the central scientific "Institute for the Digital Transformation of Application and Living Domains (IDiAL)", Dortmund, Germany
- Department of Economics and Computer Science of Silesian University of Technology, Zabrze, Poland
- University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland
The main purpose of the the International Workshop IT Project Management (ITPM 2020) is to discuss the recent research results in all areas of IT project and program management.
Papers should be submitted to one of the following areas of interest, but are not limited to:
- Management of IT projects and programs.
- Modeling of project management processes in the IT industry.
- Forming portfolios of IT companies' projects.
- Information technologies for project and program management.
- Methods for formation of IT project teams.
Proceedings shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication in case the accepted paper is presented at the Workshop.