The article is concerned with the analytical evaluation data of the effectiveness of the electrodynamic system reliability control. The basis of the consideration is a study of information efficiency of interaction between a radioelectronic system and that of electronic control. The analytical expressions obtained allow the optimal ratio between the reliable and most effective operating mode of control systems to be chosen. The problem of optimal control of reliability of functioning the radioelectronic control system is stated.
- V. Boyko and S. Meschaninov, “Research into reliability of functioning electronic systems on the basis of a synergistic approach”, Collection of scientific papers of Dniprodzerzhynsk State Technical University (Engineering science), vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 79-85, Dniprodzerzhynsk, Ukraine, 2013. (Russian)
- S. Meschaninov and A. Maykhvat, “Integrated climate-control system with human functional state biofeedback", in Proc. 10th International scientific conference “Science, education and engineering: results of 2013”, published in Scientific Journal "Aspect", vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 117 - 122, Donetsk, Ukraine, 2013. (Ukrainian)
- S. Meshaninov and V. Spivak, “Estimation Method for Safety and Efficiency of the Electronic Equipment for Biophysical Explorations Modern probems of radioengineering, telecommunications, and computer science”, in Proc. XIII-th International Conference TCSET'2016, pp. 767 – 769, Ukraine, 2016.
- S. Meshchaninov, “The task of building an adequate mathematical description of the signal conversion process in the electronic-measuring system”, Radiotekhnika. Ukrainian interdepartmental scientific and technical collection, no. 176. pp 235-241, 2014. (Russian)
- S. Meschaninov, “Еlectronic System of Monitoring Patients with Cardiovascular Pathology”, Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering, vol. 3, no. 2, рp.67-70, 2013.
- O. Novikov, S. Petukhov, Applied Issues of Queueing Theory. Moscow, Russia: Sovetskoye Radio. (Russian)
- E. Pereverzev, The models of damage accumulation in problems of durability. Kyiv, Ukraine: Naukova Dumka, 1995. (Russian)