It is proposed to include the principle of distributed generation of reactive power in the basic principles of constructing smart microgrids for non-commercial facilities. Individual reactive power compensation devices should be installed for its implementation at the points of final distribution of electricity networks of buildings and structures. As a result, in addition to the effect of reducing the losses of electricity in distribution networks from the flow of reactive component currents, it is possible to create virtual sources of reactive power as an auxiliary resource at the disposal of the distribution system operator for solving the problem of providing a balance of reactive power in normal and post-accidental transient operational modes for reliable and high-quality power supply. The article substantiates the expediency and expected effect of reactive power compensation in the electric grids of civil engineering facilities.
- SOU MEV EE 40.1-00100227-01: 2016 Standard for operational safety of the functioning of the United Energy System of Ukraine. Construction and operation of electric networks. Technical policy. Part 2. Technical policy in the field of construction and operation of distributive electrical networks. (in Ukrainian)
- Intelligent Electric Networks: Elements and Modes. Edited by acad. of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine O. V. Kyrylenko. Institute of Electrodynamics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. - K .: Institute of Electrodynamics of NAS of Ukraine, 2016. - 400 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Zorin V.V., Matskevich Yu.M. Compensation of reactive power in risers of high-rise buildings / Power engineering: economy, technologies, ecology, No. 1, 2018. p. 51-58. ISSN 2308-7382 (in Russian)
- Lazurenko A. P., Prokhorenko Y. V. Modern methods and devices for compensation of reactive power in household electrical systems. - Kh. NTU "KhPI", 2011. - No. 41, p. 83-87. (in Russian)
- DBN V.2.5-23 State building regulations of Ukraine. Engineering equipment of buildings and structures. Designing electrical equipment for civil engineering objects. Kyiv: Ministry of regional development and civil engineering of Ukraine. 2010, 106 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Methodology for calculating the payment for the flow of reactive electricity (approved by the order of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, No. 87 of 06.02.2018). (in Ukrainian)
- Pavlov V.B., Novsky V.O., Popov V.A., Palachov S.O. Features of the application of charging stations of electric vehicles in urban electric networks. Technical electrodynamics. 2018. No. 6. p. 77-80. https://doi.org/10.15407/techned2018.06.077 (in Ukrainian)
- Microgrid Overview: website URL: http://www.greenenergycorp.com/about-us/about-us/technology.