Dynamical behavior of liquid in a reservoir of revolution under vibration disturbance of reservoir motion is studied within the framework of the model of combined motion. We focus main attention on the system behavior in below resonant range. For analysis of peculiarities of the system behavior we compare the development of wave generation for cylindrical, conic, spherical, hyperboloid (one-sheet and two-sheet) reservoirs.
- Konstantinov O., Limarchenko O., Semenovich K. Effect of combine motion on variation of resonance properties in liquid sloshing problems. Math. Model. Comput. 2 (1), 48--57 (2015).
- Limarchenko O. S., Matarazzo G., Yasinsky V. V. Dynamics of rotating structures with liquid. Kiev, Gnosis (2002).
- Limarchenko O. S., Gubskaya V. V. Problem of forced nonlinear oscillations of the reservoir of truncated conic shape, partially filled with liquid. Bulletin of Kiev National University. 1 (4), 73--76 (2012).
- Limarchenko O. S., Yasinsky V. V. Nonlinear dynamics of structures with liquid. Kiev, NTUU "KPI" (1997).
- Narimanov G. S., Dokuchayev L. V., Likovskiy I. A. Nonlinear dynamics of flying objects with liquid. Moscow, Mashinostroyeniye (1977).
- Faltinsen O. M., Rognebakke O. F., Timokha A. N. Transient and steady-state amplitudes of resonant three dimensional sloshing in a square base tank with a finite fluid depth. Physics of fluids. 18 (1), 012103-1--012103-14 (2006).
- Limarchenko O. S., Semenova I. Yu. Nonlinear wave generation on a fluid in a moving parabolic tank. International Applied Mechanics. 46 (8), 864--868 (2011).
- Pal P. Sloshing of liquid in partially filled container --- an experimental study. International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering. 1 (6), 1--5 (2009).