For a functional given on a continual set of nodes on the basis of the previously constructed interpolation integral continued fraction of the Newton type, an interpolant with a $k$-th twofold node has been constructed and investigated. It is proved that the constructed integral continued fraction is an interpolant of the Hermitian type.
- Mykhal'chuk B. R. Interpolation of nonlinear functionals by integral continued fractions. Ukr. Math. J. 51 (3), 406--418 (1999).
- Makarov V. L., Khlobystov V. V., Mykhal'chuk B. R. Interpolational Integral Continued Fractions. Ukr. Math. J. 55 (4), 576--587 (2003).
- Makarov V. L., Demkiv I. I., Mykhal'chuk B. R. Necessary and sufficient conditions of interpolation functional polynomial existence on continual sets of knots. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 7, 7 (2003).
- Makarov V. L., Demkiv I. I. New class of Interpolation integral continued fractions. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 11, 17 (2008).
- Makarov V. L., Demkiv I. I. Relation between interpolating integral continued fractions and interpolating branched continued fractions. J. Math. Sci. 165 (2), 171--180 (2010).
- Makarov V. L., Khlobystov V. V., Demkiv I. I. Hermitian functional polynomials in space $Q[0,1]$. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 8, 27 (2007).