The article discusses main climatic zones of Iran and their impact on the architecture formation of shopping and entertainment complexes and the interior design of contemporary commercial premises. Also this article consider formation issues of the various functional blocks, united in a single model of SEC. Shopping and entertainment complexes have become widespread in the United States and gradually being developed and built all around the world. However, each country has its own specifics for the creation and development of such buildings. There is a need to take into account local and national traditions of architectural forming to combine them with a new ultimate construction technologies of shopping and entertainment complexes in the East countries, especially in such as Iran. With a relatively standard external spatial solution, the interior decoration is often getting under influence of the national traditions, cultural and religious characteristics of the country.
Modern shopping and entertainment complexes are important cultural and social centers of modern Iranian cities and their role in the life of society is constantly increasing. publications analysis of domestic and foreign experience in the design of SEC and literary sources suggests that this type of buildings constantly requires updating the scientific and methodological base and recommendations for their design, taking into account various factors and conditions. The purpose of the article is an analysis of the SEC growth in Iran and the development of recommendations relating to their functional-planning and spatial organization associated with the characteristics of country zoning (design, construction and climatic zones). The purpose of the research led to the study of main factors influencing the shaping of the main functional units and the entire Shopping and entertainment complex, as well as the development of nomenclature recommendations for the most diverse types of SEC for the conditions of Iran.
This author's research is aimed at developing recommendations related to the new construction of Shopping and entertainment centers, however, some cases concerning industrial enterprises' reconstruction with the modernization and renovation for the SEC functions are also included in the author's sphere of interest. Such cases exist in the designing practice and require special attention while developing their internal structures and general plans for the site. Particular attention should be paid to the new construction of Shopping and Entertainment complexes in the open suburban spaces of free areas in residential neighborhoods. This is the most promising subtype of shopping and entertainment complexes aimed at systematic development of urban areas, taking into account the requirements of the city’s master plan
- Alidzhanu, B., 1981. Ab va havaye Iran. Teheran, p.48.
- Attavna, B., 2011. Principles of architectural and planning organization of shopping and entertainment complexes (for example, the countries of the Middle East) Kandydat nauk. Natsionalʹnyy universytet budivnytstva ta arkhitektury.
- Breus, A.I., 1990. Modernization of department stores' buildings (on the example of Ukraine's trade network. Kandydat nauk. Natsionalʹnyy universytet budivnytstva ta arkhitektury.
- Veymarn, B.V., ta inshi, red., 1956. Universal History of the Arts. Moskva: Hosudarstvennoe yzdatelʹstvo «Yskusstvo» .
- Vynohradova, N.A., 1997. Traditional art of the East. Termynolohycheskyy slovarʹ (sbornyk). Moskva: Ellis Lak, s.360.
- Hrabovoy P.H y Kharytonov V.A., 2006. Reconstruction and renewal of the developed city development. Moskva: Realproekt.
- Dodsvort, S., 2011. Fundamental principles of interior design: a manual.. Perevod s anhlyyskoho A. Mazurova, D. D. Shevchenko y K. Makarova Moskva: Tride Kukinh.
- Zimina, S.B., 1987. Formuvannya arkhitektury pidpryyemstv torhivli nablyzhenoho obsluhovuvannya. Kandydat nauk. Natsionalʹnyy universytet budivnytstva ta arkhitektury.
- Zmanovskaya, E.V., 2009. Khudozhni pryyomy i tekhnolohichni zasoby v dyzayni inter'yeru hromadsʹkykh budivelʹ. Sankt-Peterburh: Sankt-Peterbuzʹkyy derzhavnyy universytet tekhnolohiyi ta dyzaynu, s.20.
- Istoryya ekonomyka Yrana., Vikipediya., [Elektronnyy resurs]., Rezhym dostupu: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic history of Iran. (Data zvernennya: 14.02.2019).
- Makarova, V.V., 2011. Design of premises: interior styles on examples. SPB: BKHV-Peterburh.
- Orelʹskaya O.V., 2006. Modern foreign architecture: a manual. Moskva: Akademyya, s.272. Payl, Dzh., 2011. 6000 let ystoryy arkhytektury y dyzayna. Perevod s anhlyyskoho O. Y. Serheevoy Moskva: Astrelʹ, s.463.
- Rallev, A.B., 1994. Evolution of volumetric spatial forms in the architecture of the Arabian countries of the Middle East. Kandydat nauk. Kyevskyy hosudarstvennyy tekhnycheskyy unyversytet stroytelʹstva y-• arkhytektury.
- Uayt, É ta Robert·son, B, 2005. Arkhytektura. Formy, konstruktsyy, detaly. Yllyustryrovannyy spravochnyk. Moskva: ACT Astrelʹ.
- Khayalina, F.R., 2008. Arkhitektura: Terminolohichnyy slovnyk. Orenburh, s.202. Khenderson, É, 2017. Stylʹ. Tysyachy pryemov y khytrostey dlya oformlenyya lyuboho ynterʹera. Moskva: Mann, Yvanov y Ferber.
- Khopkyns, O., 2015. Visual dictionary of architectural styles. Perevod s anhlyyskoho A. Lytvynova Sankt-Peterburh: Pyter.