In this article, there are given the results of studies on the strength of steel-concrete bent elements, in which additional reinforcement was introduced at various levels of initial reinforcement and loading, as well as after unloading, and the beams were brought to destruction. The need for overhead cover reinforcement during the process of its exploitation appears not only in the course of reconstruction but also due to its physical aging that is caused by various factors. Accomplished part of the research does not take into account the prehistory of the work of the bent element before reinforcement or takes it into account approximately. The objective of the study of bent elements, in which the reinforcement with additional unstrained reinforcement is performed under the current load of different levels, has practical and theoretical significance. Moreover, such study is urgent and the solution of the problem will contribute to the growth of the economic efficiency of reinforcing steel-concrete structures.
1. DSTU-N B V.1.1-18: 2016. from 1 th July 2016. Kiev: National standard of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
2. Holyshev A. B., Tkachenko I. I. (2001) Design of reinforcement of bearing reinforced concrete structures of industrial buildings and structures, LOGO, Kiev, p. 544.
3. Karpenko N. I., Yeryshev V. A. (1981) Research of deformations of reinforced concrete beam slabs on the branches of unloading // Digest. Strength and deformation characteristics of elements of concrete and reinforced concrete structures. NIIZhB, Gosstroy USSR, Moskva; 250 p.
4. Klymenko F. Y. (1984) Steel-concrete constructions with external strip reinforcement, Budivelnyk, Kiev, 60p.
5. Klimov Y. A., Holyshev A. B., (1996), Concrete and reinforced concrete structures, № 3, Construction of Ukraine, Kiev,185p.
6. DBN V.1.-1-2002 State Committee on Construction and Architecture of Ukraine.. from 1 th June 2003. Kiev: Building norms of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
7. DBN В.1.1-12: 2014. from 16 th May 2016. Kiev: Building norms of Ukraine [in Ukrainian] .
8. DSTU B V.1.2-3: 2006. from 5 th July. Kiev: National standard of Ukraine [in Ukrainian]
9. DBN В.2.6-98: 2009 from 1 th July 2011. Kiev: Building norms of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
10. Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus. Novopolotsk Polytechnic Institute. V. D. Grinev. Stregthening of reinforced concrete and stone structures. Novopolotsk 1992.
11. DSTU B. V.2.6-156. from 28 th Desember. Kiev: National standard of Ukraine [in Ukrainian] .
12. Khylo E. R., (1976). Strengthening of reinforced concrete structures with change of design scheme and strained state, – High School, Lviv, 143 p.
13. Khylo E. R., Popovich B. S., (1985) Strengthening of building constructions. Higher school, Lviv, 156 p.
14 Barashykov A. Y., Blicharsky Z. Y. (2003) Deformability of reinforced concrete structures damaged by corrosion considering time factor, Digest of scientific works. Scientific and technical problems of reinforced concrete. Building constructions. Issue 59 book 1, Kiev., NDIBK, P. 257–262.