The adduce technique of the moving schemes of excavators is connected with the checking of existing ones. The basis of the techniques is the choice of the flow pattern with the frontal or lateral drain depending on the width of the pit or trench and this basis can be named as a radius of digging. In this article an analytical check of the optimal variants is taken into account for increasing the efficiency of the work of excavators and the minimum time for their movement. Optimization of technological parameters of the work of excavators in the installation of pits is the increasing of their productivity and efficiency. In this article is given the method of selecting the schemes of movement of excavators which are equipped with a return shovel. It includes certain criteria for choosing the standard sizes of machines, which can be attributed to: а) productivity of machines and also conformity to technical influences of characteristics of machines and geometric parameters of the excavations; b) the operational variable of the excavators performance on the object and the productivity of their development; c) by the criterion of mathematical expectation of the volume of work on the object; d) by the reliability of machines; e) by the energy index of the complex of cars;
f) according to the energy-technological criteria of models of the machine systems. As a result, there is a require for a realistic assessment of the criteria for selecting the schemes of movement of the machines at the site of the excavations. The article establishes the interconnection of the productivity of hydraulic excavators with the geometric parameters of the pits. Specified areas of application of different schemes of work of excavators in the arrangement of pits of different configurations. The arangement on the basis of analytical calculations of optimal dependencies in the choice of schemes of motion of excavators.
1. Chernenko V. K., (2002) Tekhnolohiia budivelnoho vyrobnytstva, [Technology of construction production], Higher School, 388 p., [in Ukrainian].
2. Yarmolenko M. G., (2005) Tekhnolohiia budivelnoho vyrobnytstva, [Technology of construction production], Kiev, Higher School, 328 p., [in Ukrainian].
3. Yarmolenko M. G., (2007) Tekhnolohiia budivelnoho vyrobnytstva. [Technology of construction production] Workshop. Kiev, Higher School, 342 p., [in Ukrainian].
4. Isakhanov G. V., (1985) Osnovy nauchnykh issledovanyi v stroytelstve [Fundamentals of research in construction], Kiev, Higher School, 208 p.[in Russian]
5. Ivanuk I. G., (2010) Osnovy rekonstruktsii budivel i sporud [Basics of reconstruction of buildings and structures], Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic publication, 276 p., [in Ukrainian].
6. Akimova L. D., Ammosov N. G., Badin G. M. etc. By ed, G. M. Badin, A. V. Mescheryakova. (1987) Tekhnolohyia stroytelnoho proyzvodstva, [Technology of building production], Textbook., L., Stroyizdat, 606 p., [in Russian]
7. Dehtyarev A. P., Reish A. K., Rudensky S. I. (1987) Kompleksnaia mekhanyzatsyia zemlianykh rabot [Complex mechanization of earthworks], Moskow, Stroyizdat, 334 p.
8. Chernenko V. K., Galimullin V. A., Chebanov L. S., (1989) Proektyrovanye zemlianykh rabot. Prohramyrovannoe posobye [Earthwork design. Programmed allowance], Kyiv, High school, 159 p.