Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a concept, which is trending in different parts of the world. According to the academic literature there are differences in understanding of corporate social responsibility in economically developed markets (societies where stakeholder activism is well accepted) and emerging markets (economically driven). The idea of the current article is to research, whether companies from emergent markets are following their counterparts from well-developed markets in terms of CSR through studying CSR reports.
1. Vlastelica, T., Kostic, S.C., Okanovic, M., Milosavljevic, M., (2018). How corporate social responsibility affects corporate reputation: Evidence from an emerging market. JEEMS Journal of East European Management Studies, 23(1), 10-29.
2. Cătălin Nicolae Albu, Cagnur Balsari, Joanna Krasodomska, (2016). Accounting and Management Information Systems Introduction to the Special issue on Corporate Social Reporting in Central and Eastern Europe. Accounting and Management Information Systems Vol. 15, No. 2, 193-205.
3. Blagov, Y., Lenssen, G., Petrova-Savchenko, A. (2012). Corporate philanthropy in Russia: Evidence from a national awards competition. Corporate Governance: the International Journal of Business in Society, No 12, 534-547.
4. Elms, H. (2006). Corporate and stakeholder responsibility in Central and Eastern Europe. International Journal of Emerging Markets, No 3, 203-211.
5. Liliana Nicoleta Grigore, Camelia Candidatu (2009). Romanian Economic and Business Review, The perception and role of corporate social responsibility in Central and Eastern Europe. Romanian Economic and Business Review, Vol. 4, No. 4, 79-88.
6. Strouhal, J., Gurvitš, N., Nikitina-Kalamäe, M., Startseva, E., (2015). Central European Business Review, Finding the Link between CSR Reporting and Corporate Financial Performance: Evidence on Czech and Estonian Listed Companies. Central European Business Review, No 4(3), 48-59.
7. Iankova, Elena A. (2008). The Journal of Corporate Citizenship; From Corporate Paternalism to Corporate Social Responsibility in Post-Communist Europe. The Journal of Corporate Citizenship; Spring, No 29. 75-89.
8. Knez-Riedl, Jozica. (2004). Slovenian SMEs: From the Environmental Responsibility to Corporate Social Responsibility. Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business. No 7, 127-140.
9. Ransburg, Beatrix, Vágási, Mária. (2007). Concepts and standards for the corporate internalization of sustainable development. Periodica Polytechnica Social and Management Sciences, 15(2), 43-51.
10. Ransburg, Beatrix, Vágási, Mária. (2007). Concepts and standards for the corporate internalization of sustainable development. Periodica Polytechnica Social and Management Sciences. 15. 10.3311/pp.so.2007-2.01.
11. Neda Vitezić, (2011). Correlation between social responsibility and efficient performance... Zb. rad. Ekon. fak. Rij. vol. 29, sv. 2, 423-442.
12. Carroll, A.B. (1979). A three-dimensional conceptual model of corporate social performance. Academy of Management Review, 4, 497-505.
13. Carroll, A. B. (1991). The Pyramid of Corporate Social Responsibility: Toward the Moral Management of Organizational Stakeholders. Business Horizons.
14. Non-financial statement Mironovsky Bread Factory 2017: Innovation for sustainable development Retrieved from http://svb.ua/report/2017/mhp.
15. Sustainable development report 2017. Retrieved from http://svb.ua/reports/novaposhta-2017.
16. Non-financial statement of galnaftogaz concern for 2016 «More than azk». Retrieved from: http://svb.ua/report/galnaftogaz-2016.
17. DTEK integrated report 2016: financial and non-financial results. Retrieved from http://svb.ua/reports/dtek/2016.
18. EY ukraine's activity report in the sustainable development index 2015-2016 "Improving business, change the world for better". Retrieved from http://svb.ua/report/ernst-and-younge-ukraine/2015-2016.
20. Sustainable development report 2015 Galnaftogaz. Retrieved from http://svb.ua/reports/zvit-zi-stalogo-rozvitku-koncernu-galnaftogaz-za-2....
21. SoftServe Social report 2015-2016. Retrieved from http://svb.ua/sites/default/files/softserve_social_report_2015-2016_ukr.pdf.
22. BMW Social report. Retrieved from https://www.bmwgroup.com.
23. TSO Social report. Retrieved from http://tso.com.ua.
24. McDonalds Social report. Retrieved from https://corporate.mcdonalds.com/content/dam/gwscorp/scale-for-good/ESG_R...