The journal «Transport technologies» was created by Lviv Polytechnic National University in 2020 year. The periodicity of it is two times a year. This open-access journal is published only in English.
The scientific journal «Transport Technologies» contains articles with the results of scientific research related to problems in the field of transport and related fields of knowledge. The journal has such thematics:
- Transport urban planning, traffic management, and its safety;
- Logistics and demand for passenger and freight transportation;
- Psychophysiological properties of the driver and reliability of his work;
- Modeling of motor transport flows and intelligent transport systems;
- Vehicles and their technical service;
- The influence of transport flows on the ecological characteristics of the environment.
The aim and scope of the journal are to represent actual problems and applied scientific tasks that exist in various fields of transport and transportation and areas for their solution. Representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific and professional communities are involved in these tasks.
The main tasks of the scientific publication are:
- exchange and study of modern research between domestic and foreign scientists;
- involvement of specialists in different fields of transport to topical research problems;
- expanding the scientific horizons of researchers from specialized and related fields of knowledge;
- informing a wide range of scientists and practitioners about existing problems in the field of transport;
- dissemination of best practices in the field of transport;
- establishing links between research and production teams;
- involvement of scientists and specialists of various departments and fields to cooperate in solving modern transport problems.