The article deals with the problems of reproductive health of young people in the context of gender socialization. The purpose of the article is defined as synthesis of psychological, and social and pedagogical problems associated with performing the tasks of strengthening reproductive health of students in the context of gender socialization. The author has defined the following objectives: to justify the interdependence of successful gender socialization and reproductive health of students; to show the impact of gender stereotypes on the process of socialization and the tendencies to destroy them among today`s students; to summarize the experience of sexual education within the students` environment. The current trends of gender socialization of students and the impact of gender stereotypes on this process are highlighted in this article. Summarized results of the performed studies with the students from different Ukrainian regions in order to determine the levels of family relationship culture, and attention to the questions of reproductive health are presented. It is underlined that one of the ways of working with the students is sexual education that promotes social sex–appropriate behavior.
1. Argayl, M. (2003). Psyhologiya schastya [Psychology of happiness]. Peterburg, 271. 2. Glavnyk, O. (Ed.). (2003). Divchynka–pidlitok v doroslomu sviti [Teenage girl in the adult world]. K.: Revision of general newspapers, 128.
3. Kyrchiv, R. (1990). Etnografichno–folklorystychna diyalnist “Ruskoi Triyci” [Ethnographic and folklore activities “Ruska Triycya”]. Naukova dumka, 344.
4. Lourens, M. & Maguyr M. ed. (2003). Psyhoterapiya zhenshhyn [Psychotherapy of women]. SPb., 208. 5. Shore, E. & Haydered, K. (1999). Vozniknoveniye i razvitiye gendernykh issledovanii. Kultura. Nemeckiye i russkiye issledovaniya [Nascence and development of gender studies. Culture. German and Russian studies]. M., 274. 6. Sorochynska, V.Ye. (2003). Vplyv gendernykh stereotypiv na simeyno–shlyubni uyavlennya molodi [Influence of gender stereotypes on family and marriage apprehension of youth]. Scientific notes of Rivne State Humanitarian University, 27, 132–135.
7. Steshenko, V. (2004). Osnovy teorii genderu [Fundamentals of gender theory]. K.I.S., 536.
8. Steshenko, V. (Ed.). (2001). Demografichna kryza v Ukrayini: problemy, doslidzhennya, vytoky, skladovi, napryamky protydii [Demographic crisis in Ukraine: problems, studies, the origins, components, counterwork directions]. NAS of Ukraine. Institute of Economics, 560.
9. Voropai, O. (1966). Zvychayi nashogo narodu [Traditions of our people]. Ukrainian publishing, 450.
10. Zlyvkova, V.L. (2014). Stanovlennya identychnosti fahivcya [The formation of professional’s identity]. Imeks – LTD, 260.