The paper presents the stages of creating a software system for decoding light codes and examines the effectiveness of its operation. The relevance of the development is due to the need to combine the speed and distance of information delivery for the further development of wireless communication systems.
The authors’ attention is focused on considering the basic components of the designed system. The main algorithms of operation have been presented and the effectiveness of their development has been proved. A comparison with existing means has been made and the prospects for the development of cable free optical communication systems have been emphasized.
- Komine, T. and Nakagawa, M., (2004). Fundamental analysis for visible-light communication system using LED lights. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 50(1), pp.100-107;
- Price Hossell, K., (2002). Morse code. Chicago, Ill.: Heinemann Library;
- Stephens, R., (2010). C# Graphics Programming. Hoboken: Wrox [Imprint];
- Chandrasekara, C., n.d. Hands-on functional test automation;  Li, K. and Wu, M., (2006). Effective GUI Testing
- Automation. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons;
- Patrick Nelson, NASA to use data lasers to beam data from space to Earth, Network World, Aug 30, 2018;
- H. Le Minh, D. O’Brien, G. Faulkner, L. Zeng, K. Lee, D. Jung, Y. Oh,and E. T. Won, “100-Mb/s NRZ visible light communications using apostequalized white LED,” IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., vol. 21, no. 15,pp. 1063-1065, 2009;
- IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks- Part 15.7 : Short-Range Wireless Optical Communication Using Light, IEEE Std. 802.15.7-2011, 2011;
- CBL Communicaton by light. (2021). LaserLink 4E1. [online] Available at: https://www.cbl.de/en/products/laser-link- 4e1/laserlink-4e1;
- Book.Itrep.ru. (2021) Fiber optic channels and wireless optical communiucations. [online] Available at: http://book.itep.ru/3/optic_32.htm] ;
- Zhang, J., n.d. Controlling light with photonic metamaterials.