In this paper, it is shown that the Fibonacci triangle is formed from the elements of power transformations of a quadratic trinomial. It is binary structured by domains of rows of equal lengths, in which the sum of numbers forms a sequence of certain numbers. This sequence coincides with the transformed bisection of the classical sequence of Fibonacci numbers. The paper substantiates Pascal's rule for calculating elements in the lines of a Fibonacci triangle. The general relations of two forgings of numbers in lines of a triangle of Fibonacci for arbitrary values are received
- Т.Koshy. “Fibonacci and Lucas numbers with application”, A Wiley-Interscience Publication: New York. (2001).
- G.Polya. Mathematicaal Discavery. John Wiley Sons, Inc.1962 (vol.I) and 1965 (vol.II).
- Hosoya H. Fibonacci triangle. FQ,173-179, 1976.
- A. P. Stakhov. Fibonacci matrices, a generalizatin of the Cassini formula, and a new coding theory. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 30, 56–66, (2006). Stakhov A.P, Aranson S. The Golden Non-Euclidean Geometry. World Scientific; 2016.
- S. Falcon, A. Plaza.. The k-Fibonacci sequence and the Pascal 2-triangle. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 33, 38–4, (2007).
- 1.K.Kuhapatanakul.. The Fibonacci p-numbers and Pascal’s triangle. Cogent Mathematics, 3,1-7, (2016).
- P. S. Kosobutskyy.. Phidias numbers as a basis for Fibonacci analogues. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics. 26(1): 172—178, (2020).