International Workshop on Inductive Modeling a satellite of 2020 XV International Scientific and Technical Conference on COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
Date: 23-26 September, 2020
Venue: Zbarazh, Ukraine
English is the official language of IWIM
IWIM-2020 will be held in Zbarazh, Ternopil oblast, at Zbarazh Castle in conjunction with the host Conference "Computer Science and Information Technologies" CSIT-2020 (see http://csit.lp.edu.ua), both are supported by IEEE. As usually, the Workshop is focused on the theory, new algorithms and applications of automated data mining and knowledge discovery technologies based mainly on GMDH methodology originated by Prof. O. Ivakhnenko.
TOPICS OF INTEREST include but are not limited to:
Section 1. Theoretical fundamentals of inductive modeling
- Enhanced and optimized GMDH algorithms
- Inductive algorithms for classification, clusterization, recognition
Section 2. New approaches in inductive modelling
- Hybrid GMDH-type algorithms and neural networks
- High-performance computing (recurrent, parallel, distributed etc)
Section 3. Real-world applications of inductive modelling
- Data & knowledge mining, relationships detection using inductive modelling
- Real-world applications in ecology, economy, sociology, medicine, technology, bioinformatics, web, text and natural language processing, temporal and/or spatial modelling problems
Papers (4 pages in the IEEE format) should be submitted via http://iwim.irtc.org.ua. All accepted papers will be published in the CSIT&IWIM Proceedings. The papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library and submitted to A&I databases WoS and SCOPUS. Extended versions of the best papers (min 10 pages) recommended by reviewers will be printed in a book by Springer. More information on the previous IWIM-2020 is on the site.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and rated by at least three scholars. Papers with highest scores will be suggested to expand to be published as a book series by Springer Science+Business Media publishing company.
There is no correspondence participation. «No-show» papers will not be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, as well as other Abstracting and Indexing databases.
PhD students (single author)
The fee includes proceedings book (on USB flash drive), certificate of attendance, coffee-breaks