The current stage of the market relations development in Ukraine is characterized by the increased competition, which causes a constant search of competitive advantages for the manufacturers, in particular in the furniture market. One of the ways to achieve them is to intensify the marketing communications of domestic enterprises, which have their specificity compared to traditional marketing communications using the Internet.
Based on the study of the furniture market, it is found that the kitchen furniture manufacturers have significant opportunities for their further growth. In order to personalize their information messages, they are advised to use SMS and Viber mailing. A comparative description of existing mail services is provided for it. It is found that the best option for Diolini LLC would be to use the UniSender service, as it is quite easy to use, as well as it is available in Ukrainian. It uses several communication channels and offers additional paid packages at reasonable prices.
The activation of marketing communications of kitchen furniture manufacturers requires them to use certain motives in their information appeals that are important for consumers, when they buy these products. A survey was conducted among kitchen furniture consumers and it was defined that they prefer the furniture that is made in Ukraine. For them, quality is the most important factor in choosing kitchen furniture. Price is the second most important factor, then come additional services, then time of manufacture and services of the designer. An analysis of the primary marketing information shows that most respondents search for kitchen furniture when browsing the websites of their manufacturers or sellers.
In the research we have analyzed the sites of several furniture sellers, including Diolini LLC, and took into consideration different groups of criteria, such as domain name analysis; the evaluation of website design; general usability analysis; analysis of the content of the website, the frequency of its updating, the presence and usefulness of the information required for the user; testing of existing web-site services, evaluation of quality of their performance; analysis of the search visibility of a website and the presence of third-party advertising banners on websites. On this basis it is substantiated that it would be expedient for Diolini LLC to improve the design of the site, to update the information on it more frequently, to expand the photo gallery and the number of languages of the site.
1. Korotaievskyi, L. (2018) U 2018 Internet - korystuvachiv stalo 4 mlrd., z nykh ponad 3 mlrd. korystuiutsia sotsmerezhamy - doslidzhennia [In 2018, there are 4 billion Internet users, more than 3 billion of them use social networks - survey]. Retrieved from https://hromadske.ua/posts/u-2018-internet-koristuvachiv-stalo-4-mlrd-z-....
2. Illiashenko, S.M. (2011) Suchasni tendentsii zastosuvannia internet-tekhnolohii marketynhu [Modern lines of application of Internet technologies in marketing]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii [Marketing and Management of Innovations], 4, vol. 2, 64-74.
3. Zatsna, L. (2013) Innovatsiini mozhlyvosti zastosuvannia komunikatsii v internet-marketynhu [Innovative possibilities of the use communications in Internet marketing]. Halytskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk [Galician Economic Bulletin], 4, 214-221.
4. Kehler, T., Dowling, P., Taylor, B. & Testerman, J. (2003) Reklama i marketing v Internete [Digital Advertising and Marketing]. Moskva: Alpina Pablisher.
5. Oklander, M.A., Lytovchenko, I.L. & Botushan, M.I. (2011) Marketynhovi komunikatsii promyslovykh pidpryiemstv v umovakh informatsiinoi ekonomiky [Marketing communications of industrial enterprises in the conditions of information economy]. Kyiv: Znannia.
6. Dorozhnia karta konkurentospromozhnoho rozvytku ukrainskoi meblevoi promyslovosti [Roadmap of competitive development of the Ukrainian furniture industry]. Retrieved from https://u.to/j45vFQ.
7. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [The official website of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
8. Ofitsiinyi sait eSputnik [The official website of eSputnik]. Retrieved from https://esputnik.com.
9. Ofitsiinyi sait GetResponce [The official website of GetResponce]. Retrieved from https://www.getresponse.ru.
10. Ofitsiinyi sait MailChimp [The official website of MailChimp]. Retrieved from https://mailchimp.com.
11. Ofitsiinyi sait UniSender [The official website of UniSender]. Retrieved from https://www.unisender.com.