XXXI International Conference
CAD in Machinery Design Implementation and Educational Issues
Date: October 26-28, 2023
Venue: Supraśl, Poland
Official Website: http://cadmd.lpnu.ua
The CADMD series of conferences began in Warsaw in 1994 and is organized annually in Poland and Ukraine. This year we want to continue the tradition of the conference and invite you to Supraśl near Białystok, Poland.
Topics of interest
include but are not limited to different aspects of:
- Process control, identification, modeling, simulation of processes and systems.
- Methods and algorithms in CAD.
- CAx applications in engineering.
- CAD in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Design and implementation of MCAD and ECAD tools.
- CAD tools in industry 5.0.
- Power Systems and Environmental Protection Facilities.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Facilities.
- Robotics, mechatronics and automation.
- Microelectromechanical systems.
- Resonators, micro-optical devices, micro-fluid devices. MEMS integrated implementations.
- Engineering application of informatics.
- Software, programming and algorithms, databases.
- Engineering CAx education.
- Additive Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering techniques e.g.: 3D Scanning, 3D Printing, topology optimization, etc.