Images used as a stochastic signal are among the most commonly used types of information. Accordingly, the actual task is to protect such images from unauthorized access and use. This leads to the use of known classic encryption methods in the case of image encryption. Offered algorithms of encryption-decryption are intended for the use of images in grayscale and are based on using the ideas of basic RSA algorithm. Encryption – decryption can be carried out with extra noising and without too. A combination of elements of the RSA algorithm and binary operations is also described for co-use in encryption – decryption of color images.
- Kovalchuk A., Peleshko D., Navytka M. and Sviridova T., Using of affine transformations for the encryption and decryption of two images, 2011 11th International Conference The Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems in Microelectronics (CADSM), Polyana-Svalyava, 2011, pp. 348–349.
- Rashkevych Y., Kovalchuk A., Peleshko D. and Kupchak M., Stream modification of RSA algorithm for image coding with precize contoure extraction, 2009 10th International Conference – The Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems in Microelectronics, Lviv-Polyana, 2009, pp. 469–473.
- Peleshko D., Ivanov Y., Sharov B., Izonin I. and Borzov Y., “Design and implementation of visitors queue density analysis and registration method for retail videosurveillance purposes”, 2016 IEEE First International Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP), Lviv, 2016, pp. 159–162. doi: 10.1109/DSMP.2016.7583531.
- Peleshko D., Rak T., Peleshko M., Izonin I. and Batyuk D., Two-frames image superresolution based on the aggregate divergence matrix, 2016 IEEE First International Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP), Lviv, 2016, pp. 235–238. doi: 10.1109/DSMP.2016.7583548.
- Van den Braden Lambrecht C.J. and Farrell J.E. “Perceptual Quality Metric for Digitally Coded Color Images”. In: Proceeding of EUSIPCO, pp. 1175–1178, Trieste, Italy, September 1996. 6. Majid Rabbani, Rajan Joshi. “An overview of the JPEG2000 still image compression standard” // Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, NY 14650, USA, Signal Processing: Image Communication. – 2002. – Vol. 17. – P. 3–48.
- Girod B. “The information theoretical significance of spatial and temporal masking in video signals” // Proc. of the SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging. 1989. – Vol. 1077.– P. 178–187.
- A. Kovalchuk and N. Lotoshynska, “Elements of RSA Algorithm and Extra Noising in a Binary Linear-Quadratic Transformations During Encryption and Decryption of Images”, 2018 IEEE Second International Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP), Lviv, Ukraine, 2018, pp. 542–544. doi: 10.1109/DSMP.2018.8478471.
- Gonzalez, Rafael C., Woods, Richard E., “Digital Image Processing”, published by Pearson Education, Inc, Publishing as Prentice Hall, 2002.