It is stated that the basic reason for ignoring the time factor while planning costs of the enterprise is misunderstanding of the fixed costs’concept. It is proved that the essence of fixed costs is not their dependence on output, but their dependence on time. The way to account this dependence while planning activities of the enterprise is proposed.
1. Hryshko, N.V. (2009), The methodology of industrial (coal mining) enterprises cost manage-ment: A monograph, Donetsk, IEP NAN of Ukraine.
2. Panasyuk, V. (1999), Management of production costs, Ternopil: Ekonomichna dumka, 1999. – 118 pp.
3. Danylyuk, M.O., and Leshchir, V.R. (2001), Theory and practice of process-oriented cost management, Misto NV, Ivano-Frankivsk.
4. Zahorodniy, A.H. and Voznyuk, H.L. (2005), Financial and economic dictionary, Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv.
5. Skvortsov, I.B. (2003), The effectiveness of the investment process: methodology, methods and practices: A monograph, Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv.
6. Skvortsov, I.B. (2007), Paradoxes, dogmas and reality of economic theory: microeconomics for economists: A monograph, Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University.
7. Pedan, M.P. (1987), Construction economy: textbook for high schools, Stroyizdat.